Gina and Bruno - Home activities #13

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

With Gina being able to be on cameras , it is clear that RLC has no issue with her and accept whatever happened .. As said , Gina is money for RLC.. 

Who will leave for Gina to stay in? If she's in B1 this means that she can't be in her former place. At least by now.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Who will leave for Gina to stay in? If she's in B1 this means that she can't be in her former place. At least by now.

I don’t say we see her on cameras again as a tenant , at least anytime soon . I mean that being able to be in cameras, RLC didn’t forbid any appearance from her or send a notice to the other Barcelona tenants that Gina won’t be allowed in the apartments .

I made a post about the current situation of Gina if she’s not anymore with Bruno and said that she will need some true friends next to her at these difficult times . I don’t personally trust the twins as this type of friends but rather than going through it alone , it is good to have the company and try and socialize and go through a separation hurting the least possible . It’s nice we see her back and that it was as it seems an incident that was solved without any major complications . 

All of the local Barcelona girls have back up places , they all had a life before the cameras , it isn’t so difficult with one two phonecalls to find a place to stay . 

• Upvote 1

I don't think she will be allowed to become a participant again unless she controls her alcoholism.  Her alcoholism is no longer amusing, nor is it infrequent.  I don't know who* enjoys watching a girl, or anyone, physically and psychologically disintegrate, before the camera.

*There was a site years ago that paid homeless alcoholics to get roaring drunk and fight while the camera recorded, so there is a small audience.  But that's exploitation of the worst sort.

6 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Nelly & Bogan are coming back, it will re-open with them, hot tip, you read it here first!
breaking news GIF by MSNBC

At this point , it might be a very possible theory unfortunately .. Except if Anthony / Loraine take over the apartment 😉

• Like 2