Alina & Anton - Apt. 3 - Split 1

Guest Krysez

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to upload what i got... hehe so funny i came from school and want to check whats going on cause i wasn't there for some time and they do it right in the living room  :o

You came from school. LOL How old are you?.

I try to upload what i got... hehe so funny i came from school and want to check whats going on cause i wasn't there for some time and they do it right in the living room  :o

You came from school. LOL How old are you?.

Old 'nuff  :P

PS: i have to create an account on mediafire.com?

if yes i can't upload it there  :-\

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Krysez

Anyone recording these two girls right now? One just took off her stockings & went in the room with Alina, looks like the Bathroom I think

Does anyone know what happened to Anton? I haven't seen him for days and Alina seems to be sleeping on the couch now...

Does anyone know what happened to Anton? I haven't seen him for days and Alina seems to be sleeping on the couch now...

He was there this morning...and last night, I think.  He's probably at some friend's place, playing computer games.

Guest reprobate

wow the girls have been on the couch for sometime today, maybe this will lead to something between them. Alina sure could use a change for the better for her. get rid of anton soon, she would be happy with some one else.