Alina & Anton - Apt. 3 - Split 1

Guest Krysez

Guest 862286

Alina's new friend??? 8)

Picture is a bit blurred, but I don't think I've ever seen that girl before.

I haven't seen her before either. New friends are always welcomed.. 8)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NullBurner

Alina is giving Anton a massage in the bedroom, using her whole body to do it. Alina is so hot...

Guest NullBurner

a question: they have make anal sex sometime? or other couple in RL have had it?

never seen Alina and Anton doing anal.

the massage ended in a nice ride :)

From what I've seen, quite a few people who share or comment on videos don't know what anal sex is, or are guessing. Most of the time it's just rear entry (woman lays down face-down, man lays on top and enters vagina - believe it or not, this actually works very well). I haven't seen a single definitive instance of anal sex.

From what I've seen, quite a few people who share or comment on videos don't know what anal sex is, or are guessing. Most of the time it's just rear entry (woman lays down face-down, man lays on top and enters vagina - believe it or not, this actually works very well). I haven't seen a single definitive instance of anal sex.

I know what anal sex is!  It's when one person fucks the shit out of the other, lol  ;D

I know what anal sex is!  It's when one person fucks the shit out of the other, lol  ;D

Wrong. It's when one person fucks the shit IN the other.  8)