Alina & Anton - Apt. 3 - Split 1

Guest Krysez

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest reprobate

I think we can all assume that Anton has another girl somewhere, that is why he is gone for a few days at a time. When he is done with her he comes back to our little Alina. No body would watch TV with that little asian sweetheart sitting on your johnson, at least nobody in there right mind. I hope we see Alina giving her girlfriend a rub down like she just did to Anton.

I think we can all assume that Anton has another girl somewhere, that is why he is gone for a few days at a time. When he is done with her he comes back to our little Alina. No body would watch TV with that little asian sweetheart sitting on your johnson, at least nobody in there right mind. I hope we see Alina giving her girlfriend a rub down like she just did to Anton.

I think you would be assuming wrongly.

Anton has only one thing that interests him:  Computer games.

I echo your hope, though...and sometime in the next 11 days.

Round 1:

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

not a great copy, if anyone has better, upload.

Hey Trickshot thanks for the effort mate, I'm afraid there's a problem with your account though. I get a message saying that the account has not been validated yet  :(

And here I thought we had lost JoJo to other cams  :D

Round 1:

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Hey Trickshot thanks for the effort mate, I'm afraid there's a problem with your account though. I get a message saying that the account has not been validated yet  :(

Sorry about that. should be working now.

Round 1:

not a great copy, if anyone has better, upload.

The download seems to work here; good job Trickshot, thanks!

Guest reprobate

Jo Jo I may be wrong about Anton but I knew a guy who had 2 other girls and he did almost the same thing, when the shit hit the fan his goose was cooked but good