Alina & Anton - Apt. 3 - Split 1

Guest Krysez

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jo Jo I may be wrong about Anton but I knew a guy who had 2 other girls and he did almost the same thing, when the shit hit the fan his goose was cooked but good

You should have seen these two back around New Years.  Anton was home 24/7...glued to his laptop in the living room.  (he didn't have the desktop then)  Alina was bouncing off the walls trying to get his attention.  She even started crawling all over him, trying to get between him and his computer.  He just gently moved her out of the way and continued playing.  Her sister (I think it was her sister) was visiting at the time and Alina would go crying on her shoulder...and then go back to Anton for another try to get his attention.  She failed every time.  Finally, after almost a week of this, he gave her a mercy fuck.  He didn't even bother covering up with the blanket.  Then he went back to his game.

Finally, it appeared they came to an agreement.  He built the desktop, moved it into the bedroom and she got the right to demand and get sex from him.  But he still rarely pays any attention to her.  I'm not surprised he was watching TV while she was getting her rocks off.  And I bet he went right back to the computer when she was done.

Jo Jo I may be wrong about Anton but I knew a guy who had 2 other girls and he did almost the same thing, when the shit hit the fan his goose was cooked but good

You should have seen these two back around New Years.  Anton was home 24/7...glued to his laptop in the living room.  (he didn't have the desktop then)  Alina was bouncing off the walls trying to get his attention.  She even started crawling all over him, trying to get between him and his computer.  He just gently moved her out of the way and continued playing.  Her sister (I think it was her sister) was visiting at the time and Alina would go crying on her shoulder...and then go back to Anton for another try to get his attention.  She failed every time.  Finally, after almost a week of this, he gave her a mercy fuck.  He didn't even bother covering up with the blanket.  Then he went back to his game.

Finally, it appeared they came to an agreement.  He built the desktop, moved it into the bedroom and she got the right to demand and get sex from him.  But he still rarely pays any attention to her.  I'm not surprised he was watching TV while she was getting her rocks off.  And I bet he went right back to the computer when she was done.

I saw that, and it was really sad. Alina tried just about anything, he wouldn't even glance at her. There were also times that Alina got quite drunk and things escalated where she was about to just jump on his lap, only to be ignored further, after which she would extremely angry storm back to the bedroom, cry , rinse, repeat.

Anton is useless. They never even seem them to just talk, they live completely separated lives, although in the same apartment. If I would to treat my girl like that, she would leave in less then a month.

I saw that, and it was really sad. Alina tried just about anything, he wouldn't even glance at her. There were also times that Alina got quite drunk and things escalated where she was about to just jump on his lap, only to be ignored further, after which she would extremely angry storm back to the bedroom, cry , rinse, repeat.

Anton is useless. They never even seem them to just talk, they live completely separated lives, although in the same apartment. If I would to treat my girl like that, she would leave in less then a month.

I remember the time that guy came over to see the sister.  Alina was so starved for attention that she kind of cut right in by talking to the guy.  When he paid attention to Alina, the sister got pissed at him, even though it was just talk...nothing else.  The sister ended up going to sleep without the guy...he was horny and started hitting up the fat chick, but she blew him off as well.

The whole situation was kind of pathetic.

Alina really deserves a man who wants to be with HER...not some computer game.  But she's made her choice...for whatever reason.

last night he got new dual video card for his PC

did you happen to see what kind of card?

not really it was too hard to tell, it was joined together

Alina had it in her hand and didn't want to give it back to him as she was waiting for him on the bed, he installed and they started getting busy

last night he got new dual video card for his PC

did you happen to see what kind of card?

not really it was too hard to tell, it was joined together

Alina had it in her hand and didn't want to give it back to him as she was waiting for him on the bed, he installed and they started getting busy

Ahhh...

I've built my own computers for many years...that's why I was interested.  I watched him build his computer the day he set it up.  He knew what he was doing.  Because of cam angles and distances, I couldn't tell what kind of parts he put into it.  But, if you ever see him playing Crysis 3 at high settings, that would be an indication he has some good gear.

I have two GTX 680's in SLI.

Guest Nobbi

That day Anton came back for some hours only. Left again now.

Sorry, but don´t understand the whole situation at all.

She should finish very soon - she is too nice for such an a.....

The guy in the light colored t-shirt is a dick-head.

I don't know if the girl next to him is his girlfriend, wife or a stranger to him, but she doesn't want to talk to him and instead of respecting her, he's been mocking her.

If I were at that party, I'd drag him out onto the terrace and toss him over the railing.  Hopefully they are at least one story up.

Guest reprobate

wow i see that Alina has been real friendly with some of the girls. maybe now that dickhead is passed out she will get lucky tonight.

Guest reprobate

i dont know what happened but Alina came in from out side very upset with the guy in the blue shirt, went into the bathroom crying with her girl friend. i see  a fight coming soon or someone getting kicked out or asked to go home.