Who is the new girl?

I've looked through the other threads and can't figure it out.. Who is this new girl roaming around their apartment lately? She's nothing to look at, doesn't seem to do much except study with Alina and take pictures of the cat.

When will she be gone? Things are very different with her there 24/7.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mortdisc

Don't worry! She's Alina's cousins mothers daughters friends girlfriend, who's looking for a job as a model for bikinis. Rumour has it she can ride both Alina and Anton into the ground in 30 minutes, but we are waiting for the proof of it.....photos, video, signed affidavit, etc. So Bolts91, can we ask you to sit and watch this and only this cam for the next few weeks and record EVERYTHING you see?

That would be great.

Thanks in advance.

If you're talking about the chubby girl, we figure it's just a very good friend. She's always there for Alina. But man can she pack away the chow. Alina couldn't cook it fast enough.

no you are not wrong.  That is what CC is all about.  talking about them and sharing what we do no.  Some of the new ones think it is all about the photos and Videos.  But us old timers like to talk about them.  She was nickname the whale sometime ago.  She is at the parties and helps Alina study.  A real good friend and if you like BBW you might get to see her topless.  The only time you are out of line is when you complain that you do not see them have sex all the time.

Guest me0w

I wanted to ask the same thing. It seems as if she is always at their apartment literally at all hours of the day, or at least whenever I come online. I wonder if she's homeless or lives on the opposite side of town and just stays there because its convenient.

no you are not wrong.  That is what CC is all about.  talking about them and sharing what we do no.  Some of the new ones think it is all about the photos and Videos.  But us old timers like to talk about them.  She was nickname the whale sometime ago.  She is at the parties and helps Alina study.  A real good friend and if you like BBW you might get to see her topless.  The only time you are out of line is when you complain that you do not see them have sex all the time.

More pushin for the cushion.Just as long as she washes the cheese off she'd likely be a ton of fun.

I wanted to ask the same thing. It seems as if she is always at their apartment literally at all hours of the day, or at least whenever I come online. I wonder if she's homeless or lives on the opposite side of town and just stays there because its convenient.

It's called Freeloading.

I wish people would leave this girl alone. Her only fault seems to be that she's overweight. I have a feeling that there's a psychological problem there and she's painfully aware of it. She has been at their apartment a lot lately, but has been a good friend to Alina for a long time. Sometimes she's Alina's only connection to the real world while the 12 year old husband plays a killing video game whenever he's awake.

The "chubby" girl is loyal to Alina and helpful and her closest friend. I like her better than anyone on here. The negative tunes would change if she ever lost 45 pounds because then she'd be a knockout. [Take a close look at her face. She's very pretty.]

She has enough personal problems and she's good for Alina. Leave her the hell alone. Don't you have any sense of decency at all?

I wish people would leave this girl alone. Her only fault seems to be that she's overweight. I have a feeling that there's a psychological problem there and she's painfully aware of it. She has been at their apartment a lot lately, but has been a good friend to Alina for a long time. Sometimes she's Alina's only connection to the real world while the 12 year old husband plays a killing video game whenever he's awake.

The "chubby" girl is loyal to Alina and helpful and her closest friend. I like her better than anyone on here. The negative tunes would change if she ever lost 45 pounds because then she'd be a knockout. [Take a close look at her face. She's very pretty.]

She has enough personal problems and she's good for Alina. Leave her the hell alone. Don't you have any sense of decency at all?

THANK YOU BILLY.    :)