Goodbye Nora and Kiko

And so the cameras are turned off and Nora and Kiko go off into the Barcelona night to start a new chapter in their lives.

I for one will miss my daily fix of seeing Nora's beautiful body. Shapely legs that stretched all the way up to the most beautiful peachy ass on the planet. Perky breasts and a gorgeous face.

Despite the fact that towards the end they hardly ever made love, thanks to everyone who posted videos, I have a record of some amazing love making sessions where Nora proved she knew how to please her man. Will I ever forget that red corset!!

Good luck Nora and Kiko. Maybe we will be surprised as they return in another apartment - well I can dream!!!!

In their beginning they made the internet fun again for me. It was different watching them for me as compared to the other apartments. Little bit of their nice place in a nice climate, the exotic sense of young people traveling abroad... fitting in but still being themselves at home. Two people who said so much to one another without uttering a word.

Just very cute to watch. I found them thru dat bad place /b/ ...and even on that wasteland, Nora had a positive effect. That feeling you cant get enough of a good thing was there in spades the first month.

Things do change and you get a good picture of what the norm is, and while we are from opposite ends of the planet we all just do the same stuff over time. Its a nice and odd thing to exchange b/t strangers. Odd in a sense we (the guys) were spending your avg day with another guys wife for many a days.

And for that I have to show some respect for the Kiko/Zheka/Euvginy. He nutted up and kept his cool thru the whole thing. I doubt I could ever get use to it. I hope that the smiling goofy Kiko that first showed up comes back to him. All things considered he lost that guy as the time passed on with the cameras watching. Yet he just soldiered on and I thank him for doing so! Goodluck to him and put his dedicated attitude to some fulfilling work.

No step aside Mr Zheka, and I need to address your better half for a bit.

Nora,Nastya... I had a crush on you the second I saw you. My interest was peaked and I tuned into only your apartment. You have a kind aura and a sweet ass. Your native tongue sounds adorable when you talk. When you laughed, it made me laugh. And that special quality you have where you make others feel for you never vanished, wasn't fake, it was just you and I hope you can harness that quality again in the next step of your career and it will carry you far Miss RLC Princess (that was me who made that comment on the VLIR youtube video you talked in... perhaps you read it as you then wore a "eff yeah im a princess" tank top... or maybe not, but I can pretend!)

Thank you so much Nastya. I wish you nothing but wonderful things!

Now go out there and live it up

Goodbye

beautiful text that summarizes a lot of things, anastasya will also miss! when I returned home, I loved to watch his old movies, or do his puzzle. normal daily and without waves ... but I liked ... see anastasya is one of the biggest "value" of RLC, which goes away from us ers worldwide .... difficult .....