B2 - General Topic 2021 #35 (November)

Noldus

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Simply because yesterday it was discovered how fake Mila is and I don't mean her pseudo relationship with Radi.

Because here there are two options: or Mila and the other girls have purposely pretended not to do anything around the house for 6 months or they are pretending now. In any case it seems fake.

There was no fake at all during the sex between Anna and Rasputin . There was no fake at all while Mila was enjoying this yesterday , they could  both go and fuck outside of the apartment , they could tease , the possibilities are endless . 

I can’t judge anything as fake when I saw it happening , this is what we saw . The real question is not about fake , the question is why the girls were hiding for all these months ? I can tell you with 100% confirmation of my comment , that Mila was possibly hiding because she was unhappy with RLC and her ( very low , according to her , salary ) and that the bonuses needed to be arranged at later dates and not considered as standard payments which had made her either angry or disappointed . There’s no confirmation if things have changed but this change I don’t only welcome but to be honest , this is what the majority  here wants to watch , the behavior and the girls actions are reasons to either have new subscriptions , people to resubscribe or think without second thoughts to renew . People want to be entertained and escape their daily stress life routine or problems or whatever by watching nice , hot women bringing the unexpected . I don’t care the reasons they brought it , but they certainly did and I hope they inspire the rest of the tenants that belong to the same category and slowly do even the half of what they did . 

We can speculate all the day of how and why things  occur , i rather go with the result and not analyze . From all the fake shows of girls pretending to enjoy , to ridiculous masturbations positioning for camera angles , I choose events like Anna / Rasputin , Mila and the guy , Martina and Nelly , Daniela and her guy a couple of days ago , Harley , Fiora , Holly .. this is for me the RLC I like to watch and when not possible of course to have all this kind of action , the masturbations but not as part of a show but because the girls feel horny and want to do something natural for their women nature .. yes , shows will happen, it is normal but they should be the minority and the clickbaits and what should be more are behaviors , actions , incidents , events , unpredictability  like what we witness in B2 the last 10 days .

This is at least what I pay RLC for and at the moment I can only say that I am satisfied of what’s going on in B2 at the maximum level . 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

I would agree with your response except you should have stopped after the first paragraph.:rolleyes:

I always write a lot and don’t know where to put a full stop 😂😆 I think I just don’t like and i am in protest today that we try to analyze why things happened . They did for a positive result , why should we bother ? I think we should analyze the things when we see negative or nothing at all happening and speculating for the reasons . 

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

frankly i try every effort, but i really have trouble with some comments here !!! do you really think radislava and mila are living a romantic romance ????? maybe a marriage project, and adoption of a child ???? !!! you are rlc sure, you have to do with girls who roam the paradises of the world all year round, in a way so constant and easy that it seems like money is falling from the sky for them !! !! watch the documentaries about small photo models and instagramers, to quickly understand that it is the only activity that can make you live so much in luxury without working too much !!!! rlc participants all have this profile, apart from a few exceptions like chick. they are here to make money while partying and waking up at noon !!! lesbian shows have nothing to do with any love, but to win tokens and be on top cam !!!! mila is an unethical girl who plays lonely until the bonus opportunities present themselves !!! all the guys who break through the door are entitled to 3 horny nymphos who jump on them, even the postman and the pizza delivery man are instructed never to go through the door !!!! these girls are not lesbians, they are just bisexual for the convenience and for fun when they are alone for several months, but none of them are intended in life to couple with a woman !!! these are professional girl shows, nothing else ...

Guys please wake the hell up. There's no love relationship between those two. They are comfortable performing together and because of that they're fun to watch.:smile:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I always write a lot and don’t know where to put a full stop 😂😆 I think I just don’t like and i am in protest today that we try to analyze why things happened . They did for a positive result , why should we bother ? I think we should analyze the things when we see negative or nothing at all happening and speculating for the reasons . 

There it would have been better to stop at the end of the first sentence.:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, ddhm a dit :

C'est drôle ce que tout le monde peut lire ici .. Quand rien ne se passe , RLC est ennuyeux , les filles devraient être expulsées et je ne sais pas quoi d'autre la négativité peut être écrite .. Quand les choses arrivent , l'aura négative et les plaintes DOIVENT rester par des gens que je ne comprends vraiment pas pourquoi ils regardent ou même se joignent ici pour poster . 

Lorsqu'en effet il ne se passe rien, je n'ai également aucun problème à exprimer mon mécontentement pour le néant. Mais quiconque n'est pas content de ce qui se passe ces 10 derniers jours ici dans cet appartement, il/elle est le moins prévenu et - opinion personnelle - ne peut pas accepter que les locataires RLC, je me fiche de comment, pourquoi, le raisons derrière cela , a réussi à faire de cet endroit une valeur à surveiller . 

Que veux tu vraiment regarder ? Qu'attendez-vous ? S'il te plaît .. 

Moi je suis bien d'accord avec toi, la seule chose que je ne supporte pas , c'est l'usage de drogue et stupéfiant

le photographe a t il eu besoin de ces artifices pour baiser les filles et bien comme il faut.

Pourquoi cet énergumène, dès qu'il arrive avec ses produits , du GHB certainement, il faut qu'il en mette partout dans les boissons pour arriver à un résultat !

Non là je suis contre et le resterai toujours !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I am glad to see that girls in B2 have started to share more of their social life on cam. obviously these girls are more mature than the rest of them, hence their male friends are a bit older as well. the positive is everyone seems to be comfortable with others and there is no usual bullshit. and Mila is just a very sexual person who likes to have sex with both men and women, and there is nothing wrong with that. I just hope she finds a better partner next time, as I don't think the man despite his best efforts was a match for her in bed. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Mila doesn't appear to have regretted last night. They're back with groceries and booze, so another epic night in store...😏

No regrets! She seems happy and that's saying a lot for Mila.:rolleyes: She got to use her butt plug without hiding and she is a very sexual person.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Mila doesn't appear to have regretted last night. They're back with groceries and booze, so another epic night in store...😏

However Lola is back to her warm & bubbly self.:rolleyes: I can't say that I'm surprised at that.

51 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

would be better if Lola was not on her period,kinda put a hamper on last nights activities imo