B2 - General Topic 2021 #35 (November)

Noldus

52 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Watched last night's session !! Every time that guy is around, SOMETHING happens. HE is behind the BIG ORGY NIGHT in B2 few years ago with Anna, Lola, Megan, Rebecca, Stella and Carolina! Same liquid, same results !!  

Yeah they took coke and whatever else from this guy at that time as well. They should call him the candy man.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

No regrets! She seems happy and that's saying a lot for Mila.:rolleyes: She got to use her butt plug without hiding and she is a very sexual person.

I just wondered when she 'sobered up' today, she might have wished it hadn't happened, because, lets face it, imo he looks like he's punching above his weight...but apparently not...

9 hours ago, mkm2222 said:

I want to clarify that it is not complain comment . Cuz i am more than happy from what i have watched last night.

but i get mad of curiosity, 

i have been watching RLC nearly 3 years now, between on and off subscription 

And have seen Mila met with plenty of guys during all her stays, some are more attractive more esthetic and more young men,  WHY this guy? What is so special in him. I ask these questions cuz i always wonder about the mechanism of attracting hot girls

This is all going by what I was told and what I know of this douche bag that spikes the drinks.  Mila never knew what was coming last night and the douche bag, Lola, and Anna all knew what was going to happen to Mila last night.  You people praising that bullshit is disgusting, regardless if you got to see another girl having sex or not!  You should all be ashamed of yourselves for what happened to Mila and I hope like hell Mila is ashamed of herself!!  The spiked water guy along with the help of Lola and Anna, has conquered yet another unwilling victim.  What a shit show RLC has become!!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

Seeing what happened last night, I started laughing, seeing how RLC climbs into the mirrors, calling these unlikely individuals to fuck these girls, it's really sad, however I'm happy if despite what we see there are people who like this theater , I don't know who wrote it, I also believe that the very nice guy is the same one who supplied the drugs in this apartment many years ago

Bingo!

5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Simply because yesterday it was discovered how fake Mila is and I don't mean her pseudo relationship with Radi.

Because here there are two options: or Mila and the other girls have purposely pretended not to do anything around the house for 6 months or they are pretending now. In any case it seems fake.

SMOKE & MIRRORS......it's all fake!!