B2 - General Topic 2021 #35 (November)

Noldus

Who really saw noticed that Mila wasn't drugged, she was well aware. If someone can provide a time frame of when he put something in their drinks I will be glad and see it and change my opinion, as I did many times. Drugs on drinks makes the victim sleep, Mila were well awaken.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Who really saw noticed that Mila wasn't drugged, she was well aware. If someone can provide a time frame of when he put something in their drinks I will be glad and see it and change my opinion, as I did many times. Drugs on drinks makes the victim sleep, Mila were well awaken.

there is a history in this apt with this guy and this drug going back to the orgy  it makes girls horny,Belle even once told Lola she could only do the lesbian shows if she was on the magic water ,lola and Stella had a connection to get it for parties 

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You just told me that you only see what you want to see and that's it!!  I was told it was quite obvious on several occasions, but you haven't been around long enough to know where or what to look for.  It happened, get over it!!

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

He was plying them with this clear 'magic water ' all night...like he was 5 or whatever years ago...He seems to be a one trick pony, and might need to do this to score 😒
Try cam6 and 7 2.26-27am when he blatantly spikes the drink...then lola's room at 2.29, after he washes his dick, when he gives the drink to Mila...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

look at cam 6 at 0:2:26:30 . then say he didn't put something in the water...

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He was plying them with this clear 'magic water ' all night...like he was 5 or whatever years ago...He seems to be a one trick pony, and might need to do this to score 😒
Try cam6 and 7 2.26-27am when he blatantly spikes the drink...then lola's room at 2.29, after he washes his dick, when he gives the drink to Mila...

the last guy uses a camera to get laid this guy uses drugs,its the same result all three girls willing to have sex with both of them so with results like that hey what ever works i guess 

• Sad 2

Are you saying that the girls did things without their consent because they would be drugged? I'm pretty sure they don't need him to take drugs, they've proven that in the past, whether it's in this apartment or another
I am even almost certain that they agreed yesterday because you do not put on a little schoolgirl outfit for nothing
Afterwards, anything can happen when you no longer have control of your actions
There are no victims and executioners here, otherwise I wonder why he would be at the table chatting normally with Mila and Polya or why Anna and Lola were close to him much of the afternoon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Are you saying that the girls did things without their consent because they would be drugged? I'm pretty sure they don't need him to take drugs, they've proven that in the past, whether it's in this apartment or another
I am even almost certain that they agreed yesterday because you do not put on a little schoolgirl outfit for nothing
Afterwards, anything can happen when you no longer have control of your actions
There are no victims and executioners here, otherwise I wonder why he would be at the table chatting normally with Mila and Polya or why Anna and Lola were close to him much of the afternoon.

remember durring the orgy the idiots that thought he was drugging them all without them knowing it hell he even pulled it off 2 nights in a row and guys just would not believe the girls would be doing drugs another group wanted to call the local police and report them all for doing drugs you cant make this shit up 

• Upvote 2