B2 - General Topic 2021 #35 (November)

Noldus

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

There were too many comments about the events that took place in B2 in the last 10 days or so after months of no activities.  I reached a conclusion for why these events took place. 

1) B2 girls need bonus money so they can go holiday shopping and buy new laptops, iPhones, clothing and other stuff.  2) I think the B2 girls will be leaving sometime in December and they want to make as much money as they can before they leave. 

I choose both

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

There were too many comments about the events that took place in B2 in the last 10 days or so after months of no activities.  I reached a conclusion for why these events took place. 

1) B2 girls need bonus money so they can go holiday shopping and buy new laptops, iPhones, clothing and other stuff.  2) I think the B2 girls will be leaving sometime in December and they want to make as much money as they can before they leave. 

Very possible theories .. I take the theory of the 290-295 days stay that has  been introduced by RLC the last 1-1,5 year though . The bonuses up till end of August and especially before the reopening of B1 with the 4 girls that closed soon after was a very negotiable thing between RLC and the girls and we don’t know how and if things have changed . I don’t consider the sex as show for the girls , I take it as a normal development of the things that were happening with both beard guys while at bed that can be indeed considered a show . 

I think all 3 of them have enough money from their real life jobs that still occur in Barcelona and RLC  is just easy extra income . I will say that it was much time without sex and they just shared it on cameras because they were also with guys who aren’t camera shy . 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

Are you saying that the girls did things without their consent because they would be drugged? I'm pretty sure they don't need him to take drugs, they've proven that in the past, whether it's in this apartment or another
I am even almost certain that they agreed yesterday because you do not put on a little schoolgirl outfit for nothing
Afterwards, anything can happen when you no longer have control of your actions
There are no victims and executioners here, otherwise I wonder why he would be at the table chatting normally with Mila and Polya or why Anna and Lola were close to him much of the afternoon.

Just part of the show. 

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Wen this happened I was sleeping, sorry.

they used it all the time after the orgy lola and Stella would get it,Belle even told Lola she could only do the lesbian shows if she was on the magic water,never heard anyone accuse eva and sam of drugging girls and taking advantage of them all the times they did extasy and had threesomes ,face it sometimes young people like to do drugs and have sex 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, johnny1990 said:

Mila is so fucking hot - she deserve a better fuck tbh.

Not including their foreplay, they fucked for almost an hour. And the amount of spit they swapped could fill a 20-liter jug. Never seen this much tongue work before. She was really into this guy. Even pulled out a large size anal plug and fucked for 30 minutes with this in her ass. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

they used it all the time after the orgy lola and Stella would get it,Belle even told Lola she could only do the lesbian shows if she was on the magic water,never heard anyone accuse eva and sam of drugging girls and taking advantage of them all the times they did extasy and had threesomes ,face it sometimes young people like to do drugs and have sex 

When I read posts saying that he drug them to have sex I thought it was Rohypnol, I don't know any drug that you put in the water that makes people horny. That's ignorance of my part.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Very possible theories .. I take the theory of the 290-295 days stay that has  been introduced by RLC the last 1-1,5 year though . The bonuses up till end of August and especially before the reopening of B1 with the 4 girls that closed soon after was a very negotiable thing between RLC and the girls and we don’t know how and if things have changed . I don’t consider the sex as show for the girls , I take it as a normal development of the things that were happening with both beard guys while at bed that can be indeed considered a show . 

I think all 3 of them have enough money from their real life jobs that still occur in Barcelona and RLC  is just easy extra income . I will say that it was much time without sex and they just shared it on cameras because they were also with guys who aren’t camera shy . 

I agree that the events were entertaining and different than their routine for the last 5 months or so but I feel that some of the events with the two bearded guys were staged to some degree.  I think that the B2 girls will receive some kind of bonuses especially they contributed to the increase of RLC's revenue for the last two weeks or so. 

For the 290-295 days' theory, I guess we will know more about this theory if the B2 girls will still be around by end of December. 

• Haha 1