B2 - General Topic 2021 #35 (November)

Noldus

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

When I read posts saying that he drug them to have sex I thought it was Rohypnol, I don't know any drug that you put in the water that makes people horny. That's ignorance of my part.  

people that assume that the only reason any of them would have sex with him is because they were drugged they forget how the girls dressed for him before they did any drugs they had every intention of playing around with him

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

people that assume that the only reason any of them would have sex with him is because they were drugged they forget how the girls dressed for him before they did any drugs they had every intention of playing around with him

Nicely said 😇👏

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

they used it all the time after the orgy lola and Stella would get it,Belle even told Lola she could only do the lesbian shows if she was on the magic water,never heard anyone accuse eva and sam of drugging girls and taking advantage of them all the times they did extasy and had threesomes ,face it sometimes young people like to do drugs and have sex 

Due to the bit older of age people in this forum , many think a bit conservative like the 60s or very early 70s.. no offense to these people and total respect but we need to adjust on how things happen nowadays and the way that this generation enjoys . Like it or not , it is the same when these people were making things in 60s/70s and imagine how the people of 10s or 20s  were seeing them .. it is always the famous gap of generations . 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Due to the bit older of age people in this forum , many think a bit conservative like the 60s or very early 70s.. no offense to these people and total respect but we need to adjust on how things happen nowadays and the way that this generation enjoys . Like it or not , it is the same when these people were making things in 60s/70s and imagine how the people of 10s or 20s  were seeing them .. it is always the famous gap of generations . 

i just turned 59 so i am no spring chicken lol but i know enough young people plus my back ground doing my fair share of partying in the past to have a clue as to how these people are acting

26 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree that the events were entertaining and different than their routine for the last 5 months or so but I feel that some of the events with the two bearded guys were staged to some degree.  I think that the B2 girls will receive some kind of bonuses especially they contributed to the increase of RLC's revenue for the last two weeks or so. 

For the 290-295 days' theory, I guess we will know more about this theory if the B2 girls will still be around by end of December. 

Whoever brings their private life on cameras and isn’t hiding , especially belonging to the GOV RLC project , I wish they really reward them , it is so easy to get a couple of nights out at the thousand Airbnb accommodations and just do things there . 

That’s why I always appreciate and praise whenever we get the chance to watch such things . There’s currently only one tenant who under RLC’s scandalous allowance is going against RLC site’s “ advertisement “ and luckily let’s hope we stays only with this one joke of apartment 😇

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

oh hell you made me think of the sixties with all the hippies with the free love and everyone doing drugs and guys on here act like this shit is new and the new generation is all decadent with their drug use and slutty behavior its just the same old shit 

52 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

When I read posts saying that he drug them to have sex I thought it was Rohypnol, I don't know any drug that you put in the water that makes people horny. That's ignorance of my part.  

Many years ago that was certainly done with quaaludes, so much so that we would say the only rule was no cameras.:biggrin: As my granny would sometimes say when I was amazed a something I had learned, "son what you don't know could make a new world".:smile:

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You just told me that you only see what you want to see and that's it!!  I was told it was quite obvious on several occasions, but you haven't been around long enough to know where or what to look for.  It happened, get over it!!

Link with proof or STFU!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Scripted or not that is one of the biggest surprises in my 8 years on this site. One thing is clear to me.... Mila is a wild and nasty fuck. That was a very large butt plug she inserted in order to help him reach an orgasm. She kept that plug in for 30 minutes. What a magnificently dirty woman.. my kind of woman. Her licking his asshole, fingering his ass while he was fucking her, rubbing his cum all over her chest, she even took a little taste of the cum on her chest. And those incredibly passionate kisses with the tongue halfway down his throat. These are traits of a very experienced woman. Not a swallower though. Thank you, Mila. 

awesome description..thanks pied