B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #12 (December)

Sorry .. but the more you see a guy needing help with handjob to finish , it means that he isn’t getting aroused / excited / horny , call it as you like it , by his girl .. and if it was once , ok twice , I understand , but it is a repeated thing now and kind of feel sad for Leia being with a guy that he “ pushes “ himself to have sex with her when he doesn’t even enjoy it .. on a bigger image , it isn’t nice to have such a couple in my opinion , a couple that it doesn’t give a happy feeling .. even K&S or G&B had / have always some happy moments apart from the turbulence … 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Sorry .. but the more you see a guy needing help with handjob to finish , it means that he isn’t getting aroused / excited / horny , call it as you like it , by his girl .. and if it was once , ok twice , I understand , but it is a repeated thing now and kind of feel sad for Leia being with a guy that he “ pushes “ himself to have sex with her when he doesn’t even enjoy it .. on a bigger image , it isn’t nice to have such a couple in my opinion , a couple that it doesn’t give a happy feeling .. even K&S or G&B had / have always some happy moments apart from the turbulence … 

My view is that Leia can't take his dick. Just look how odd their positions are and how she's more comfortable wen she's on top. Maybe he finishes on a hj because he can't cum inside and she doesn't do a bj because of the lube and the taste of her pussy.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

My view is that Leia can't take his dick. Just look how odd their positions are and how she's more comfortable wen she's on top. Maybe he finishes on a hj because he can't cum inside and she doesn't do a bj because of the lube and the taste of her pussy.

A good theory that I haven’t even thought about it , simply because I haven’t heard any couple facing such a problem .. adopting the theory that they are for a long time together on the other hand , someone would expect that they have found at least a position which is suitable for their sex .. in any case , despite Leia being a very nice natural girl , I haven’t been watching this couple closely and to be honest I haven’t been even fascinated watching them having sex as I can never be attracted from couples that in my mind seem to face real life problems and issues like I have thought   since the first couple of days that I saw these two ..maybe need to watch more careful 😇

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A good theory that I haven’t even thought about it , simply because I haven’t heard any couple facing such a problem .. adopting the theory that they are for a long time together on the other hand , someone would expect that they have found at least a position which is suitable for their sex .. in any case , despite Leia being a very nice natural girl , I haven’t been watching this couple closely and to be honest I haven’t been even fascinated watching them having sex as I can never be attracted from couples that in my mind seem to face real life problems and issues like I have thought   since the first couple of days that I saw these two ..maybe need to watch more careful 😇

Their sex floows this routine. I have theory because she use a toy for her clit, he can't reach it. And I never saw them doing forplay, she only gets him hard with a bj and sometimes he licks her. Nothing compare to Rasputin. 😅