Welcome to Sofia and Roman

Nobody responds as to why people like Sofia and Roman so I guess nobody really does. Nora and Kiko was even more boring. All they did was eat soup and watch TV. And don't even get me started on Ruslan. I feel bad for poor Katya. Got to be the hottest chick on RLC and she can't get anything from that idiot retard.

At least Roman is trying to spice things up by bringing hooker home between having sex once a month with Sofia and masturbating. He must feel like being in strip club since he can look but not touch his wife.

It's really a shame. If it wasn't for Diana and Efim there wouldn't be much to get excited about these days. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody responds as to why people like Sofia and Roman so I guess nobody really does. Nora and Kiko was even more boring. . . .

Be careful there, serg69. Remember, there are a lot of Nora fans still on this board, and they all have rabies. And they are wounded wild animals. And some of them bite.  ;D

And this is why:

http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/the-one-and-only/

Don't have to be careful. Just stating my opinion and sure majority of people here. Them and Max and Lora were the 2 most boring couples. They would have to pay me to watch Nora and Kiko and not the other way around. So basically they replaced them with another 2 new boring Russian couples until Efim and Diana

came on board but to each it's own. I would never understand what possibly could be exciting that you

would miss them but don't really need an explanation. There are people here who were under impression

that Sofia is coming on to Roman by giving him all kinds of signs to have sex and it can't be any further

from the truth. People are watching the same thing and express completely opposite point of view here.

RLC people who have a life outside of RLC simply interest me more. N&K, M&S and D&E also have had a social life with friends. And some of those friends are quite talented. (And some of them look really good in a red dress!)

I seldom click on S&R, anyway, so I don't know much about him other than he fucks whores, masturbates, doesn't barbecue, and that Sophia dresses in dowdy outfits around the house like Nora did, but doesn't look as good. I watched N&K for over a year and was praying that they would move on before RLC ruined their youth.

I suppose it's all a matter of personal taste in women. (Or men.)

• 2 weeks later...

he is massaging her back on the sofa, he grabbed her boob and she gets upset  ???

And people wonder why he's fucking other women.

I think he gave up on begging for sex with her after all the rejection he is getting

can only beg so long then even the puppy leaves and starts looking elsewhere for attention

I would rule the pregnancy out since you actually have to have sex first to get pregnant and she will have none of that. When Roman gets in the bedroom it's like if he is going to strip club. She teases him with

back rubs but God forbid if he touches her. Maybe he can beg her to give him happy ending massage. lol

I would rule the pregnancy out since you actually have to have sex first to get pregnant and she will have none of that. When Roman gets in the bedroom it's like if he is going to strip club. She teases him with

back rubs but God forbid if he touches her. Maybe he can beg her to give him happy ending massage. lol

getting fat doesn't mean pregnancy

btw. last night he was trying to get some and rubbed her pussy over the panties but soon he got