Welcome to Sofia and Roman

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BurakYilmaz

hope this couple is more personable than katya and ruslan.

Like it would matter... can pretty much guarantee the same thing is going to happen with this couple that happens with the rest of them; everybody will find some arbitrary reason to overly hate on Roman while sticking their noses up Sofia's ass.

As for the apt: the bad news is the bedroom is so far from the kitchen, so if/when they do have sex we won't be able to hear them. Good news is if they ever fuck in the living room, we'll get a good clear view of them.

Surely

Guest BurakYilmaz

She's hot! SHe deserves much better than Roman, Jesus I can't believe she's with that chump, if she was my girlfriend I 'd make her happy etc etc etc

;)

hahaha

Guest dragan

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

RLC is one of the best sites I've come across so far. And Camcaps is a great supporter base. All comments are interesting. The whinges still have a right to whinge, but I just take them with a grain of salt (just like the ones who demand the girls to take the clothes off in chatrooms) and move on the next one. And thanks to those who share their Photos and Videos. So does anyone know of any sites similar to RLC. Im not looking for Chatrooms.