B4 - General Topic 2021 # 129 (December)

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

Talk about someone needing to get a life he spends all his time bitching about every little detail of a site he has not paid to see for at least since the big orgy in B2 all those years ago when he begged me for video if i had it

Oh…that’s a precious precious detail i learn today , thanks for sharing the info and exposing this “ lost soul “ who has infiltrated with hate this forum that you , me and the majority here log in everyday so as to express our thoughts and communicate our opinions of something we like to watch ..

BUT…..out of respect to his heart problems as he confessed publicly and I have no reason not believing him , I will stop confronting him here in public and expose his misery that he is in… at the end , he is a human being and that’s why I will only be laughing with his miserable and worthless to be commented posts and I will wait for such moments like yours that actually facts will be exposing him even more to the rest of the forum here .. again , thanks for sharing the info , it explains a lot .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

@ddhm Is there not a Greek soap opera you could write for? With your wild fanaties of sexual content that soap might be worth watching. 🙂

As I have said , sexual content is the cherry at the top of the pie that I am watching RLC for…What matters for me the most are the characters and this is “ the experiment “ I am watching RLC … before reaching any sexual act , I enjoy watching the people , study their characters and understanding ( if possible ) any of their actions .. I will have nearly 4 months again that I will be quite active here  and by April , it will be nice to know that very few people will miss me posting here 😂😂😆🥳😇

• Sad 1