B4 - General Topic 2021 # 129 (December)

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You do not wrap your suitcase in plastic for a small car trip

It is Nana ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜† ..Well , yes , ย I think it is for the greater good indeed that sheโ€™s finally gone ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1400 Nana left with her suitcases after 128 days in B4
Buffy left also after 28 days in B4

Safe trip where every you are going girls. Take care and all the best.
ย 

ย 

Surprised to see Buffy leave.. Didn't she mention she has to stay till Jan to her guy on the call the other day?

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I wish Nana and Buffy all the best. Especially to Nana I hope that she finds a career. I know is odd to say this but, I hope that she doesn't need to ever comeback to RLC. This isn't a place for her.

I agree with you .. I think she was willing to have much much more but since this story with Tesla and the video , her on going at that time slow and gradual opening up , took a major decline .. I will never be a ale to forget the ridiculous things she did to the guy who clearly wanted her , she was inviting him repeatedly only to play with him .ย 
ย 

A girl with lots of potential but I think she had her limits of what she wanted to show and do and this I can only respect . I donโ€™t think the majority will miss her .ย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Nana next year will be almost 30, this was her first and last tour on RLC. I think that not even RLC will give her another chance. Unless they really need to fill beds.

Wait is she that old ?