B1 - General Topic 2021 #52 (December)

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

the twins will be the next to go

Too difficult to find such “ quiet “ tenants and saying “ yes sir “ to their employers in everything .. plus , they have volunteered being in this apartment , big gift for RLC …

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Too difficult to find such “ quiet “ tenants and saying “ yes sir “ to their employers in everything .. plus , they have volunteered being in this apartment , big gift for RLC …

when are they in there? apart from eating and sleeping

Nana a t-elle défait tous ses bagages ???a-t-elle rater so test a l'aéroport tout comme Eliane l avait fait et elle devra rester a l'apartement pour au moins 4 jours et ensuite passer un autre test ou si RLC avait tout prévu et on a embarquer dans leur truc,le temps qu'elle quitte B4 et son arriver a B1  a été assez me semble plus long que d'habitude,surtout que c'est Bodgan  et Fior  qui fournissait le transport ???? tant mieux pour elle si c'est ce qu'elle voulait mais maintenant B1  va devenir un autre appartement qui sera critiquer et avec pas beaucoup de spectateur ...

3 minutes ago, suduro2 said:

Did Nana unpack all her luggage ??? did she miss her test at the airport just like Eliane had done and she will have to stay in the apartment for at least 4 days and then take another test or If RLC had everything planned and we got on with their thing, the time it took to leave B4 and arrive at B1 seemed longer to me than usual, especially since it was Bodgan and Fior who provided the transport? ??? so much the better for her if that's what she wanted but now B1 will become another apartment that will be criticized and with not many spectators ...

If she was gonna be in B1 for just a few days they wouldn't have put her name up...She'll probably be there for Christmas now...I'm not a huge Nana fan, but she's good company for Karol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

when are they in there? apart from eating and sleeping

That’s what RLC wants then 😂🤣 An online apartment that occasionally the girls are there so it can remain quiet and silent 😂🤣😂🤣😛

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

If she was gonna be in B1 for just a few days they wouldn't have put her name up...She'll probably be there for Christmas now...I'm not a huge Nana fan, but she's good company for Karol

It could have always been the H&A scenario ( on holidays in Rome ) , maybe now it is the same for Nans but no city change . Let’s see , I think it is mostly good company for  Nana as she didn’t have any particular connection with anyone in B4 apart for the new girl for her , Loraine .. I think Karol will always be ok when she meets Leia 😇

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

That’s what RLC wants then 😂🤣 An online apartment that occasionally the girls are there so it can remain quiet and silent 😂🤣😂🤣😛

they could close B1 and save the charity money they give to the girls

30 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they could close B1 and save the charity money they give to the girls

The less the apartments , the less the money they should charge the subscribers ..like this , they maybe attract some new customers when they read “ twins “ and they also - in a way- can justify their subscription prices .. of course they pay also 4 extra tenants per month but it seems that it is more profitable than having the apartment closed .. it could have remained a quiet place but at least see a bit of “ life variety “ with friends , guests , visitors , flirts of the girls , but the problem is we see nothing except the twins laying down sometimes with bare asses watching on their laptop , one of the twins masturbating 2-3 times per week and Karol the same , who , at least for me I like to watch her more than the twins but without enjoying any particular life things , how much anyone could be interested ? Anyway , it is like this in this place , let’s hope that at least the girls in B2 are taking a significant amount of time break  before seeing them having visitors again , organizing some nice things and so on .. otherwise with 2 out of the 3 GOV apartments in Barcelona offering no socializing things , it won’t be so exciting to watch during the festive days . 

• Like 1