B4 - General Topic 2021 # 130 (December)

It is a surprise to see Monica in B4 today.  I read the possible scenarios from DD and I will try my luck on here with my own possible scenarios 😉

As I posted in a previous thread that Loraine will move to B5 with Anthony after Timur & Tereza leaves. Monica will take Loraine's room.  Monica & Amira usually have joined RLC around the same time in their previous stays (the same with Anna & Lola). So, the question that needs to be asked is: will Monica be coming to Barcelona in December or January to rejoin RLC ?

I know that these might be fantasy or wild scenarios but I guess we will wait and see what will happen.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is a surprise to see Monica in B4 today.  I read the possible scenarios from DD and I will try my luck on here with my own possible scenarios 😉

As I posted in a previous thread that Loraine will move to B5 with Anthony after Timur & Tereza leaves. Monica will take Loraine's room.  Monica & Amira usually have joined RLC around the same time in their previous stays (the same with Anna & Lola). So, the question that needs to be asked is: will Monica be coming to Barcelona in December or January to rejoin RLC ?

I know that these might be fantasy or wild scenarios but I guess we will wait and see what will happen.

The only thing that it has been revealed on cameras , it happened a bit before Buffy joined as Daniela had asked Buffy to join but Buffy initially gave a negative answer saying that she was ill .. this made Daniela disappointed and she believed that Buffy was lying to her and she didn’t want to be a tenant , she then thought to contact Amalia 😉😉😁 We don’t know if she did , the fact is that Buffy soon after this incident appeared as a tenant in Barcelona .. Monica is always special when on cameras , especially her first two months when she was with RLC last autumn and she had sex was even better than any time before I think .. but then , she got also tired and repeated , however her long masturbations can always be fun to watch .. i think  it would be too much seeing also her  again , it would be like RLC has limited their choices to 9-10 girls when they have had around 180-190 ? if I remember correctly the number that Noldus said when Buffy joined .. and just to correct you ( don’t mean it bad ☺️😌 ) , it is Amira that we saw today and not Monica 😇

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I just noticed that. I meant Amira and it was typo 😞

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only thing that it has been revealed on cameras , it happened a bit before Buffy joined as Daniela had asked Buffy to join but Buffy initially gave a negative answer saying that she was ill .. this made Daniela disappointed and she believed that Buffy was lying to her and she didn’t want to be a tenant , she then thought to contact Amalia 😉😉😁 We don’t know if she did , the fact is that Buffy soon after this incident appeared as a tenant in Barcelona .. Monica is always special when on cameras , especially her first two months when she was with RLC last autumn and she had sex was even better than any time before I think .. but then , she got also tired and repeated , however her long masturbations can always be fun to watch .. i think  it would be too much seeing also her  again , it would be like RLC has limited their choices to 9-10 girls when they have had around 180-190 ? if I remember correctly the number that Noldus said when Buffy joined .. and just to correct you ( don’t mean it bad ☺️😌 ) , it is Amira that we saw today and not Monica 😇

I just noticed that. I meant Amira who showed up today. That was typo. 😞

32 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I just noticed that. I meant Amira who showed up today. That was typo. 😞

Come on , no worries at all , I think everyone understood that you meant Amira 😇

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so Monica might be coming back they could do worse actually she can be fun who is next Kim maybe loved that girl  and talk about a nice ass 

They both were horrible. They may not be as bad as Irma or Serafina or someone like that but they are not exactly good either. But the majority of these girls that keep coming back are trash and boring and they still keep coming back so at this point it's whatever. This is why nothing good happens on this site anymore.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

They both were horrible. They may not be as bad as Irma or Serafina or someone like that but they are not exactly good either. But the majority of these girls that keep coming back are trash and boring and they still keep coming back so at this point it's whatever. This is why nothing good happens on this site anymore.

both girls are not bad looking both are willing to play around with threesomes to a certain extent,compaired to all the girls that do nothing at all like the twins they are a far cry from being trash and if they have to recycle girls they could do worse than those two imo

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1