B4 - General Topic 2021 # 130 (December)

10 minutes ago, james deen said:

holly and tweety getting top cam by just being normal without having to show their pussy 24/7 

You are very right 😇 And in general they are natural so far , they just live on cameras as they please and feel ( this has always been Holly’s way ) , people like it now that it is the beginning .. don’t be surprised though if a more or less same “ behavior “ like the twins or the “ before the recent incidents “ B2 girls continues happening  that they will bit starting gathering “ complains “ gradually .. Holly always showed things , I have faith that she does also with this stay .. For tweety we need to wait . 

1 hour ago, Jack Spratt said:

Learning English with Holly & Tweety:

Todays word is 'sensitive'

Example from Holly - 'My pussy is very sensitive'

Very impressive observation.  I have a theory there are lots of these special moments we miss because who has the time to watch one or two cast members so closely and with the sound on.  My sound is usually off because I don't understand anything they are saying anyway ... and I don't have the time for dedicated watching.  I admire those who do and I want to give a shout out to Jack Spratt for catching this one.

• Thanks 1