Martina and Alberto - home activities #39

Noldus

7 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

- The trip with Nelly to see Martina's parents, during which time they had sex.

- The adventures of Taco and his girlfriend Lola, and the puppies that he fathered.  One given to Martina which she gave to her brother to take to their parents.

- Visiting the hospital with her young school friend after she was beaten by her boyfriend.

- Relations with an English girl named Lucy.

Martina talks a lot about things that she does off camera, these are just a few examples from memory.  I'm sure I could give many more if I thought about it.  And she continues to tell Alberto about what she does off camera, including her nights out, it's just that nobody is posting details about them.  You wouldn't be interested anyway because she talks about her real life and things that have actually happened, and these don't match up with your fantasies and delusions of her fucking everybody in Barcelona every time she goes out.

Thanks for providing the info 😊👏🏻

Very nicely posts guys concerning details that have been seen on cameras and explaining ( once again ) what’s happening with Martina and Alberto .It becomes really frustrating I think that the “ amazing invented theories “ somehow , someway , they keep expanding when anything is explained  again and again and again , just pure common sense 🙈

I wonder if this is the translation that Emmett references.  I think Yelt made similar claims a few weeks ago and I think he may also have based his comment on this:

Original comment

Clarification 1

Clarification 2

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ash1 said:

I wonder if this is the translation that Emmett references.  I think Yelt made similar claims a few weeks ago and I think he may also have based his comment on this:

Original comment

Clarification 1

Clarification 2

Compliments, an excellent analysis with original posts proving that some things posted here were totally wrong. Thank you Ash1 for working hard on finding the post.👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Very nicely posts guys concerning details that have been seen on cameras and explaining ( once again ) what’s happening with Martina and Alberto .It becomes really frustrating I think that the “ amazing invented theories “ somehow , someway , they keep expanding when anything is explained  again and again and again , just pure common sense 🙈

No need to respond.  I can now understand why the thousands of other members do not submit, comment or participant in this forum. ddhm and deepdave you facilitate a very subjective forum for CamCaps. Good luck with your many secrets and ownership of Alberto and Martina.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yelt said:

No need to respond.  I can now understand why the thousands of other members do not submit, comment or participant in this forum. ddhm and deepdave you facilitate a very subjective forum for CamCaps. Good luck with your many secrets and ownership of Alberto and Martina.  

Yelt , there are facts which can lead to speculations and there are imaginations that unless they are proved false fast , they expand like the Greek  mythology that Poseidon , the God of Sea had a tripod and was creating waves , sea storms and show on ..

We have ( had ) two amazing translators ( omedo / emnv ) , ash1 provided links to incredibly detailed talks between Martina and Alberto to simply clarify things once again . Isn’t this also clear now ??

You have an opinion that repeatedly tries to say here that it isn’t like it is , except of course if these two say different things on cameras than what’s really happening and then they should be nominated for Oscar performances that can create scenarios and after many months not forgetting their talks and keep on saying lies .. really ? 10 years after and these two have secrets or lying to one another ? What for ? Not to lose eachother ? 

All opinions are not only appreciated but validated too .. and then there are the facts that the opinions which get submitted here can be criticized and we simply talk / post / communicate about them ..

Can you maybe understand why now both omedo and emnv don’t participate here ? Do you like that it is like this or that both these two great guys , whenever they had time , they were presenting us with valuable details and info so as to understand better and according to the translations we could form in our minds whatever thoughts each and everyone can have for these two tenants ? Could you possibly make any speculations the way you have it in your mind if you knew only half of the things that happen that you know because of the translations ? 

You take , like many others in this forum, things personally . We chat and post and as you have a theory and speculation , there’s the counter argument of what you say based on talks and real life facts . That’s all . 

• Upvote 2

Hello Nelly, back to the villa for some beauty treatment for the girls, Love you  !

And a few moment ago, Nelly and Martina were talking over the phone for a few minutes.

An yes the 'link' between those 2 are still there and strong. After so much deep love and affection they have together in the past, it impossible for them to stop. When you have so much profound 'well being' with someone , what you do ? that what is happening here, you want more, human are like that...

But right now, weekend night are coming, what will happen ? For sure, Martina  is bored and she will need some action: 'church action' for some and ' wilde action' for other.

Let go Martina !   

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Hello Nelly, back to the villa for some beauty treatment for the girls, Love you  !

And a few moment ago, Nelly and Martina were talking over the phone for a few minutes.

An yes the 'link' between those 2 are still there and strong. After so much deep love and affection they have together in the past, it impossible for them to stop. When you have so much profound 'well being' with someone , what you do ? that what is happening here, you want more, human are like that...

But right now, weekend night are coming, what will happen ? For sure, Martina  is bored and she will need some action: 'church action' for some and ' wilde action' for other.

Let go Martina !   

I heard Nelly tell the crowd of men that one fateful night, when she was asked if she had a girlfriend, she replied by telling them "Yes I do and I love her very much"!! She was, of course, referring to Martina. 

3 hours ago, yelt said:

You'd all know a bit more of what's going on in Martina and Alberto's life if a few here hadn't pissed @emnv and @omedooff...Just saying...😏

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Let go Martina !   

It wasn't...Martina was asked to contact Nelly, because Nelly was missing her. I didn't witness it, but if this phone call did take place, she reluctantly contacted her. 

They may well become friends again, but I'm 99.9% sure they won't pick up their passionate affair where they left off...

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1