Leora - Home Activities #94

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, patou said:

Bonsoir

Je viens de lire vos commentaires rien ne sait passer je suppose elle est sortie à 13h40 et je pense qu’elle n’est pas rentrée donc elle n’a pas parlé à Paul je suppose est -elle avec loverboy ou bien elle travaille

La dernière masturbation date de deux jours je pense si ce soir elle se batte je suppose qu’elle n’est pas avec lover boy je le lirais sur vos commentaires demain

Je suis toujours avec mais jolie infermière elles me dorlotes

Merci et très bonne soirée

I don't think she dated LB today. She didn't shave before going out so it's unlikely she went to him. Slipper will probably be able to confirm this if he wants to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I don't think she dated LB today. She didn't shave before going out so it's unlikely she went to him. Slipper will probably be able to confirm this if he wants to.

I don't think they are even really speaking at the moment, let alone meeting. They may have had contact in the last few days but it will be minimal at best. The thing i don't and can't know, is why. But the last 10 days have all revolved around Paul, she's spoken to him more in the last week than she has to LB in the last 2 months. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2