Leora - Home Activities #95

pulo filipe

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Something wrong has also happened but staying away for 2 days without even going home to sleep? Especially if it's around...

Bah, fine...it's useless to complain now. Apparently the apartment will remain semi-empty until Thursday then. 

I do not see any problem with Leora officially taking time off. With the normal conversation posted here in her home activities thread, being ongoing complaints about her, when she is in the apartment, and not doing what each individuals opinion, of what is expected of her.

Then with the same norm of posts, complaining when she is out of the apartment ! Because, she spends to much time out of the apartment. 

I am willing to bet that when each poster is/was employed, that you do/did not work more than twelve hours a day. Five days a week. Total the hours Leora is visible in the cameras. She is giving us a bargain.

Yes, I understand that Leora is not a human being. She is each and everyone's puppet. With so many strings attached, it is amazing that she can move at all !     IMO !😏

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, scutus said:

I do not see any problem with Leora officially taking time off. With the normal conversation posted here in her home activities thread, being ongoing complaints about her, when she is in the apartment, and not doing what each individuals opinion, of what is expected of her.

Then with the same norm of posts complaining when she is out of the apartment ! Because, she spends to much time out of the apartment. 

I am willing to bet that when each poster is/was employed, that you did not work more than twelve hours a day. Five days a week. 

Yes, I understand that Leora is not a human being. She is each and everyone's puppet. With so many strings attached, it is amazing that she can move at all !   😏

With respect for your opinion Scutus, you would have lost your wager with me in regard to the working day.

Although not every day, it would not have been unusual for me to work in excess of 12 hours per day in my working week at least five days of the seven, and average in excess of twelve per day total over a period of a seven day week at least seventy five percent of each year for many years.

It's an unfair comparison really, as Leora isn't really working the hours you state is she? She may well be in the apartment in excess of twelve hours but a typical " working " day would normally consist of Midnight to 1400 hrs in bed either sleeping or on her phone, 2-3 hours breakfast, bathing and preparing to go out.....and the rest of the time shared between time remaining in the apartment and time spent outside the apartment. 

She does housework one day each week, and robots and other domestic appliances do everything else for her. The majority of her food is delivered to her to save her time with such mundane chores as cooking.

Turning your scenario of her " supposed " working day around. She gets rent free good quality  accommodation and no doubt a very lucrative salary without much supervision or responsibility....If you and some of the other members can discard the fact that she shows her body in exchange for those gratuities, and judged her by the same criteria used by most employers when assessing whether your employee is giving a fair return for the benefits given to them in exchange for said benefits.

I am not at the moment saying whether in my opinion she is or isn't, what I do know is that different people have varying ideas of what is a fair return,and some people value work ethic differently to others, so there could be a huge difference in peoples opinions.

It is also worth noting that some peoples opinions are influenced by emotional attachments to the employee which can distort the verdict, just as some peoples disproportionate dislike of said employee can influence likewise.

It's a subjective matter IMHO !

• Upvote 5

Bonsoir

Je suis rentré a la maison et la surprise elle rentre que jeudi et d’après que j’ai lu elle n’a pas pris d’affaire de rechange et elle est sortie sans mettre de soutient gorge elle n’a pas dû aller bien loin et d’après que j’ai vu le mois dernier tante est arrivé le 17 novembre coïncidence

si ma mémoire est bonne

Je n’ais vraiment pas de chance

Bonne soirée a vous mes chers Amis

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect for your opinion Scutus, you would have lost your wager with me in regard to the working day.

Although not every day, it would not have been unusual for me to work in excess of 12 hours per day in my working week at least five days of the seven, and average in excess of twelve per day total over a period of a seven day week at least seventy five percent of each year for many years.

It's an unfair comparison really, as Leora isn't really working the hours you state is she? She may well be in the apartment in excess of twelve hours but a typical " working " day would normally consist of Midnight to 1400 hrs in bed either sleeping or on her phone, 2-3 hours breakfast, bathing and preparing to go out.....and the rest of the time shared between time remaining in the apartment and time spent outside the apartment. 

She does housework one day each week, and robots and other domestic appliances do everything else for her. The majority of her food is delivered to her to save her time with such mundane chores as cooking.

Turning your scenario of her " supposed " working day around. She gets rent free good quality  accommodation and no doubt a very lucrative salary without much supervision or responsibility....If you and some of the other members can discard the fact that she shows her body in exchange for those gratuities, and judged her by the same criteria used by most employers when assessing whether your employee is giving a fair return for the benefits given to them in exchange for said benefits.

I am not at the moment saying whether in my opinion she is or isn't, what I do know is that different people have varying ideas of what is a fair return,and some people value work ethic differently to others, so there could be a huge difference in peoples opinions.

It is also worth noting that some peoples opinions are influenced by emotional attachments to the employee which can distort the verdict, just as some peoples disproportionate dislike of said employee can influence likewise.

Did she work for Epstein or was that masha  it  didn't workout  with malia am I on the right site   this is who gives a fuck .com web site isn't  it or have I been away too long

ayer en su encierro en el baño, ella lloro, lloro por un buen rato y su tono era alto, la causa, la desconozco. En la segunda entrada, ella siguió llorando, pero en un tono, mas bien de sollozo, en una conversación que mantenía con alguien, que también desconozco. Hoy se ha levantado muy temprano y se ha ido, a toda prisa, casi, casi, sin arreglar, RlC le da dos días de vacaciones. He de suponer que algo, ha ocurrido, no se si bueno o malo, los llantos que se oían apenas si se entendían.

Espero que si es así, no sea nada grave y que tenga una pronta solución.

espero que  GAG-HER y Slipper  Guyquad , puedan ayudarnos a entenderlo, gracias

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect to you also When I and my mate took over the company  in 1996 we also done 12+ hour days most weeks 7 days. But there one thing for sure I would sooner be up to my armpits in gear oil than be living with 14 cams watching every move even when asleep all the time I was in the apartment . So as far as I'm concerned Leora is self employed doing her job for our entertainment whether folks consider that is work or not they have to decide would they do it I guess not

• Upvote 4