B1 - General Topic 2021 #54 (December)

27 minutes ago, suduro2 said:

Est-ce que le déménagement de Karol est une fiction,un désir ou une réalité ,il est arriver avec 1 valise et on ne les voient pas préparer ce transfert,il me semble être en vacance plus que résident  a suivre ...

It was always a speculation, a theory or a desire for others.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, suduro2 said:

Est-ce que le déménagement de Karol est une fiction,un désir ou une réalité ,il est arriver avec 1 valise et on ne les voient pas préparer ce transfert,il me semble être en vacance plus que résident  a suivre ...

On appel cela l'expérience 😁

il y a quand même plus de chance que Karol et son petit ami deviennent les nouveaux résidents à B5 en remplacement de Tereza et Timur que de voir Loraine et Anthony revenir à B5 😉

Surtout il faut prendre en compte que Karol et Leia sont amies dans la vie, donc bien avant de devenir participante toute les deux et que les deux couples se connaissent déjà, donc plus facile d'intégrer les deux couples ensembles que de faire venir des inconnus qui n'auront aucun point commun avec ceux qui reste à B5

A mon avis on aura une meilleure vision des choses demain car on aura surement la visite de la femme de ménage et de la possibilité que Leia et Maksim changent de chambre

Very bad seeing B1 gathered all together in a nice evening and poor Leia alone with her friend in the apartment at bed .. I don’t really know if anyone could consider this “ a healthy relationship “ .. for sure might be reasons , not feeling well for example   , unvaccinated and COVID fear , not interested in being with certain people , the bigger image shows a troubled couple in my opinion and it’s really scary thinking that these two will continue as a COV in B5 and taking over the master bedroom .

37 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very bad seeing B1 gathered all together in a nice evening and poor Leia alone with her friend in the apartment at bed .. I don’t really know if anyone could consider this “ a healthy relationship “ .. for sure might be reasons , not feeling well for example   , unvaccinated and COVID fear , not interested in being with certain people , the bigger image shows a troubled couple in my opinion and it’s really scary thinking that these two will continue as a COV in B5 and taking over the master bedroom .

IIRC one translator said that he suffers from depression. But with Holly and T&T he got out some times. Maybe he just doesn't like to be around Leia's friends very much. You know, all the girls talks. (Karol's BF doesn't have an option 😅

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

IIRC one translator said that he suffers from depression. But with Holly and T&T he got out some times. Maybe he just doesn't like to be around Leia's friends very much. You know, all the girls talks. (Karol's BF doesn't have an option 😅

He can go see if Maksim needs a Bum Chum   :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

As I have said again , we need real life issues and moments , this is how also the site at least advertises itself .. But people won’t tune in daily to see sadness , tears and break downs .. people ( especially the COV project ) would wish I believe to enjoy watching a couple having fun and feeling nice , enjoying themselves .. It was already difficult watching two very nice couples ( Bonnie & Rama / Lucian & Alexandra ) that were living in B5 but due to serious misunderstandings , they didn’t even speak to one another , they were not even sharing many times the common space of the kitchen or the LR and they were staying inside in their bedrooms .. If he suffers from this , perhaps RLC should care for the health firstly for one of its tenants rather than exposing him to the public .. I still say that it is also Leia’s responsibility if that’s the case , I can’t understand how much really the money can control the lives rather than the well being of the individuals 😔

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As I have said again , we need real life issues and moments , this is how also the site at least advertises itself .. But people won’t tune in daily to see sadness , tears and break downs .. people ( especially the COV project ) would wish I believe to enjoy watching a couple having fun and feeling nice , enjoying themselves .. It was already difficult watching two very nice couples ( Bonnie & Rama / Lucian & Alexandra ) that were living in B5 but due to serious misunderstandings , they didn’t even speak to one another , they were not even sharing many times the common space of the kitchen or the LR and they were staying inside in their bedrooms .. If he suffers from this , perhaps RLC should care for the health firstly for one of its tenants rather than exposing him to the public .. I still say that it is also Leia’s responsibility if that’s the case , I can’t understand how much really the money can control the lives rather than the well being of the individuals 😔

I think they don't have the maturity to understand this.