B4 - General Topic 2021 # 137 (December)

Ok I have to ask since I am no longer a subscriber ? Did Horrible Holly and Mother Tereza and her slave boy Timur do anything worth even watching ? Hell I know the answer because if something happened I would have read about it here on CC. I understand the Ravishing Radi popped Tweety Bird's cherry. That would be worth seeing, but still not enough going on RLC to get me to plop down the old credit card. I am waiting No Way Nana to say yes HAHAHAHAHA 😁. I think I am safe.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ok I have to ask since I am no longer a subscriber ? Did Horrible Holly and Mother Tereza and her slave boy Timur do anything worth even watching ? Hell I know the answer because if something happened I would have read about it here on CC. I understand the Ravishing Radi popped Tweety Bird's cherry. That would be worth seeing, but still not enough going on RLC to get me to plop down the old credit card. I am waiting No Way Nana to say yes HAHAHAHAHA 😁. I think I am safe.

Everything depends on the perspective
For my part, I found that there was a beautiful chemistry with Holly and Timur but not in the sexual sense, more in the bickering sense of big brother and little sister.
We know from the start that Tereza and Timur are an exclusive couple to each other

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Everything depends on the perspective
For my part, I found that there was a beautiful chemistry with Holly and Timur but not in the sexual sense, more in the bickering sense of big brother and little sister.
We know from the start that Tereza and Timur are an exclusive couple to each other

Thanks moos, I figured as much. I hear that Tereza and Timur are flying the RLC coop. Anything for sure on what is going to happen when they open up the master bedroom in the COV apartment?

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Thanks moos, I figured as much. I hear that Tereza and Timur are flying the RLC coop. Anything for sure on what is going to happen when they open up the master bedroom in the COV apartment?

Hopefully Maksim won't take the master bedroom....