Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

I look occasionally at what they are doing but not much goes on now. Linda is doing her 'excercise' today but only does 3 reps and then has a break, looks at her phone or herself in the mirror. It's a shame, you never see them laughing or having fun. Tibor is either on the computer, watching TV or sleeping, Linda lives on her phone and sleeps a lot. I haven't seen friends round either, perhaps they have got too boring. It is sad........I hope they can turn it round, lighten up and take themselves less seriously.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sportscarman1 said:

I look occasionally at what they are doing but not much goes on now. Linda is doing her 'excercise' today but only does 3 reps and then has a break, looks at her phone or herself in the mirror. It's a shame, you never see them laughing or having fun. Tibor is either on the computer, watching TV or sleeping, Linda lives on her phone and sleeps a lot. I haven't seen friends round either, perhaps they have got too boring. It is sad........I hope they can turn it round, lighten up and take themselves less seriously.

adam scott are we having fun yet GIF

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

lindas been crying on/off for a few days now...maybe she had a loss or something in her family??

She's very upset about something. Tibor is trying his best to comfort her...

1 hour ago, sportscarman1 said:

Friends have come to visit but Linda is staying in the bedroom on her own.......

It looks like she finally came out and joined the party.

2 hours ago, sportscarman1 said:

Friends have come to visit but Linda is staying in the bedroom on her own.......

Tibor's got her playing games now.. Maybe that will get her mind off of what's been upsetting her.