How Much Violence/Spousal Abuse is Tolerable

• 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The interesting part is that I explained exactly how the CEO needed to deal with this issue. He then banned me and proceeded to do exactly what I told him to do.

That is the management style playbook that many businesses and employers use. First, show who is boss and put down the employee's ideas. Second, later use the ideas that employees suggested earlier and take credit for it. Damn useless overpaid dumbass cocksuckers and bag lickers

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
14 minutes ago, Tessen said:

Who was she ?

Viola - apartment tentatively removed. She was drunk or too much drugs (smoking) but was passing out and right out of it while the guy was fucking her. She couldn't be able to give consent under the circumstances. He tried waking her up by shaking her and then fingered her unconscious pussy. Scumbag. VHTV Forum comments and video show the evidence.

11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Viola - apartment tentatively removed. She was drunk or too much drugs (smoking) but was passing out and right out of it while the guy was fucking her. She couldn't be able to give consent under the circumstances. He tried waking her up by shaking her and then fingered her unconscious pussy. Scumbag. VHTV Forum comments and video show the evidence.

It is funny to read the comments in the VHTV Forum. Some members support the victim while some members wholeheartedly support the rapists by justifying their actions. It is like Democrats against the Republicans. Rarely any consensus and constantly arguing back and forth - lol. Imagine a girl passed out or unconscious but you play with her tits and wildly finger fuck her. Disgusting with no regards to the girls safety and respect. 

I find it rather funny and quite protectionist of VHTV subscribers to quietly not mention the "r---" word in discussing the reason why some realms are temporarily offline (names disappeared). Sure like to be hush hush when something bad and disgusting happens within VHTV. Pathetic site that condones bad criminal behavior especially when police are involved.