Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) Leora & Paul

StnCld316

On 10/25/2022 at 1:12 AM, jimbo4 said:

(Content No Longer Available)

Yes! Ive been looking for this one for a while. Thanks again Jimbo

These others are definitely peak Leora. Carefree and having fun (for the camera's maybe, but she also seems to be enjoying it)

On 10/25/2022 at 1:14 AM, jimbo4 said:

On 10/24/2022 at 2:37 AM, jimbo4 said:

On 10/24/2022 at 2:52 AM, jimbo4 said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Yes! Ive been looking for this one for a while. Thanks again Jimbo

These others are definitely peak Leora. Carefree and having fun (for the camera's maybe, but she also seems to be enjoying it)

Yes.  I really miss her playing to the cameras (us) and personalizing what she is doing.

11 minutes ago, Mrbubbles0002 said:

Yes, what a collection. The new apartment collection would also be nice to see. Malia mutual, solo, close ups. But I'm just wishing. 

Great work Jimbo. Camcaps hero

The vids he is showing can't now be traced to him via RLC.  The current ones can.  I got burned and banned from RLC for being a nice guy and sharing but my target shared and my IP was on the videos/pictures. I suggest hotscopes dot to/org whatever and reallifecam dot to and many  others. Do a serach:  leora and malia or RLC/reallifecam/leora whatever and many new sites have their stuff.

You can't freely trust or RLC will end up banning you. Believe me it's tough to get ban on RLC and time consuming. It is what it is. Be happy with the huge dump we are getting from a thought soon to be former member.

• Thanks 1

On 10/25/2022 at 5:44 AM, jimbo4 said:

Two reasons many people are not appreciative of Paul.

That's when she should have cut his pecker off while he was asleep and let him bleed out.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2