Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) B4

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I really liked these shots, so I thought I would spruce them up a bit. Thanks to those who posted them.

But, as I worked on this shot, something interesting appeared. You tell me what you think. Normally, unless she has a toy in it, Radislava's pussy lips are closed, as in the shot above. However, in the shot below, her lips are open, and it looks like there's something in her pussy. What do you guys see? 

(Attachments Removed)

Damn

• Like 1

10 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I really liked these shots, so I thought I would spruce them up a bit. Thanks to those who posted them.

But, as I worked on this shot, something interesting appeared. You tell me what you think. Normally, unless she has a toy in it, Radislava's pussy lips are closed, as in the shot above. However, in the shot below, her lips are open, and it looks like there's something in her pussy. What do you guys see? 

(Attachments Removed)

Nothing, because as usual the attachment was removed! It seldom lasts the night!

• Like 1

On 1/1/2022 at 10:38 PM, letsdothis said:

I really liked these shots, so I thought I would spruce them up a bit. Thanks to those who posted them. (Note: These shots are bigger than they look on this page, so view them at actual size.)wrw2owfptc67d9u5g.jpg

But, as I worked on this shot, something interesting appeared. You tell me what you think. Normally, unless she has a toy in it, Radislava's pussy lips are closed, as in the shot above. However, in the shot below, her lips are open, and it looks like there's something in her pussy. What do you guys see? k7j21w98lga7sdg5g.jpg

I think it's just because she's relaxed that her labia has opened up

• Like 1