Nina & Kira (2022) Part #1

disneykid

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Aw come on fill in the blanks let me know where she's at and what she doing.     

In a nutshell, Nina has been rehearsing for a musical for some weeks. I think it goes up at the beginning of Feb. I don't know how long the run is. Others will have to fill in the details. There's more info on the other forum. 

• Thanks 1

il y a une heure, disneykid a dit :

Peut-être par ozon enveloppé dans du ruban adhésif bleu (seulement pour plaisanter) je pense que les filles ont plus de goût en matière de lits 😻

On verra demain , en plus elle l'ont commandé en octobre.

• Sad 1

On 1/22/2022 at 9:36 AM, Chipper said:

So Nina should just quit doing what she loves so she can stay home, just to make some of us happy?

It all depends on What she is doing,but either way i'm happy cause i very seldom look at vhtv. Anyway when she's not home who know's what she is doing.       

Sexy Wink GIF by Salon Line 

6 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

It all depends on What she is doing,but either way i'm happy cause i very seldom look at vhtv. Anyway when she's not home who know's what she is doing.       

Sexy Wink GIF by Salon Line 

I have a. Feeling you don’t trust Nina 😟

49 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I have a. Feeling you don’t trust Nina 😟

I could be Wrong but no farther than i can throw her. But seriously over time her action's and thing's i've read just cause's me to think like that...Sorry>> but i do wish them both good luck.

• Thanks 1