Nina & Kira (2022) Part #1

disneykid

3 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

If she is   My Bad Oops GIF by Chiara Sottile hmm, maybe she's not spending as much time alone as we think.

I  think she had her period last week so I don’t think so , maybe womens hormones 

it looks like have ago time at the girls  Nina last week  Kira this week🙀

2 hours ago, disneykid said:

I  think she had her period last week so I don’t think so , maybe womens hormones 

it looks like have ago time at the girls  Nina last week  Kira this week🙀

Army Sniper is sounding like you, are you using a second alias now?

• Haha 1

I'm not tarring you DK, you have been very nice and have not ben “slamming” the girls lately.  We now have “AS” making untrue accusations against the girls even though he admitted himself that he rarely visits the page.  I feel sorry for any relationship someone like him is a part of, coming home 10 minutes late probably gets them called a xxxxx or worse.

• Like 2

I wish the girls no harm,i can only put 2 and 2 together by what i read .it is MY opinion and yes i could be wrong. they can do what they want being it good or bad just like everyone else on these websites,but i will keep stating what i think or believe Could be going on. These people are where they are at and i'm where i'm at,let's leave it that way.Oh if anyone don't want to read what i say there is a neat little way around that.1510011880_bandicam2022-01-2803-57-58-860.jpg.60ef87c2191c2e5e300e8dd7eca188dc.jpg here is that way>>Use It.

everyone else can say what they want but i can't 

12 hours ago, Chipper said:

I'm not tarring you DK, you have been very nice and have not ben “slamming” the girls lately.  We now have “AS” making untrue accusations against the girls even though he admitted himself that he rarely visits the page.  I feel sorry for any relationship someone like him is a part of, coming home 10 minutes late probably gets them called a xxxxx or worse.

Thank you chip,as you know I learned my lesson a few weeks ago ,I’m trying to be nice to the girls now.

I don’t know how Howard can say Kira might be pregnant if she saw a rampant prick ,she would run a mile😻

• Haha 1

On 1/28/2022 at 5:42 AM, disneykid said:

Thank you chip,as you know I learned my lesson a few weeks ago ,I’m trying to be nice to the girls now.

I don’t know how Howard can say Kira might be pregnant if she saw a rampant prick ,she would run a mile😻

Glad you turned over a new leaf, at least for week or three.  I still have no clue why some people have to make up lies that are only meant to hurt other people, happens all the time to good people I know and only manages to hurt them.  I had these same types of people in school with me growing up,  I think the name for these people was “Bullies”.  Trouble is you can never convince them of what they are and the need to stop doing it.

image.webp

• Thanks 1