Teresa & Sergio (2022) Part #1

Interesting to watch the filth funders and workers try and try to plug holes in the corrupt system that feeds off drug addicts and alcoholics. Meanwhile VHTV sits there in silence and looks at their bank account.  

• Like 1

In a friend circle if there is a 1 person who has been involved in drugs and it can attract others.

Especially drunk is easier to attract different substances.

Nowadays there are a lot of substances that are strong and can kill quickly and easily because the risk of overdose is greater.

And if you take more than one substance at the same time, the risks are very large that you can die.

You take a pill and you do not know what ingredients it even contains it can be the last pill you take.

And I do not know what is Sergion's cause of death, but in a young age a heart attack is rare but drugs can cause such a thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jarod said:

In a friend circle if there is a 1 person who has been involved in drugs and it can attract others.

Especially drunk is easier to attract different substances.

Nowadays there are a lot of substances that are strong and can kill quickly and easily because the risk of overdose is greater.

And if you take more than one substance at the same time, the risks are very large that you can die.

You take a pill and you do not know what ingredients it even contains it can be the last pill you take.

And I do not know what is Sergion's cause of death, but in a young age a heart attack is rare but drugs can cause such a thing.

Something like 40% of street drugs are laced with fentanyl.  It only takes a tiny bit to kill you.  Taking street drugs is like playing Russian Roulette with about 3 bullets in the chambers. Stupid and deadly!  

The VHTV lifestyle lead Sergio to throw his life away. That I am certain of.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

The truth that no one wants to hear, especially VHTV, is that most all of the tenants have serious drug and alcohol problems. As I was told by several tenants, it’s an epidemic and the owners of these sites could care less. VHTV knows it too and they do nothing about it. If anything they are happy these desperate people are addicted to drugs and alcohol. It completes the circle of wealth for them. Sex on cam for money to support their additions, repeat. Don’t even get me started on the shit the managers do to keep their workers going. There are very good reasons these sites cast tenants from these parts of the world. Keep making it out to be such a wonderful situation for everyone TL4 and VHTV. These sites are corrupt filth from the top to bottom. I love the thoughts and prayers from the very people who are paying for the destruction of these people’s lives. This is on you too!   

100% agree with everything you have said. VHTV has become quite the pathetic unwatchable site and the VHTV forum keeps getting worse.

TL4 just said this, “

One thing I noticed and I think this is something the forum users (I do not exclude me here) should change:

Stop the “witch hunts” against certain participants and also guests. What people write especially against Henry and also Mikl and Troy is not okay. Saying when they did something not right is of course okay but there are users in here blaming them for everything they do not like in these places.

This is just an example. There might be many more. As a result for myself I will stop making fun of Tata and Candy Red which I did in the past maybe too often.

Do not get me wrong joking about them is okay but the constant hitting on them should stop. Let’s bring a bit more humanity in here. 

This is absolutely a sign that you are into this waaaaaaaaaaay to deeply. It’s no longer voyeurism for anonymous people to get off on at the expense of those behind the cams. Those people in that forum have a strong need to be in a deep relationship with the site and the tenants, especially their leader, TL4. They view themselves as responsible for the tenants protection for their own good. They need to be connected to something, and they have chosen a community of perverts to feel a sense of belonging for which I can only assume is tied to something that is truly missing in their real life. I know for me it became a total obsession. It was a place for this Amy inside of me to breath and live. That was my motivation.  I literally pushed myself to the point of depression and anxiety. I nearly ended my marriage over this shit.  It got so bad for me that I had to escape it anyway that I could. It was not easy I will tell you that. I see the same thing happening to those people in that forum not the least of which TL4. Fuck I wish I could save him from doing what he is doing to himself. It’s hopeless!

Anyways, this idea that now he’s now going to enforce being nice to these lesser and unworthy tenants is so woke and ridiculous. This is born out of a guilty conscience. They are no longer voyeurs, they are becoming obsessed, possessive, weirdos. If you are a tenant who is in anyway bothered or swayed by the things anonymous perverts say in a sex site forum then fuckin-a, you deserve what you get. 

I am curious what VHTV will do with this bullying mob of do gooders. That’s where the story is at the moment if you’re following along.        

RIP Sergio,                  Fun Rip GIF by Barstool Sports

i do not follow or even look at VHTV but it is sad to learn of someone's death i don't understand why people do drug's it is so pitiful.

i watch a lot of You Tube videos and there is one advertisement ( don't know how true it is ) but it said

since 1999 there have been over 900 thousand deaths from drug overdose.  COME ON PEOPLE -  WAKE UP.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Я умираю, мой Бог
Вот и это случилось.

Каждая смерть - ранняя смерть
Я знаю, Бог мой.

Но, в отдельности, та взятая жизнь
Не так и плоха...

Сдачи не надо...

Покойся с миром, младший братик.

Мир его праху в объятиях Господа нашего... Иисусе Христа!

• Like 1