Mira & Henry (2022) Part #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Alcohol will do that to a person very quickly.  

In the VHTV Forum I posted a more blunt comment about referencing Henry to someone else and it got deleted pretty damn quick. Things will catch up to Henry and other similar participants but as long as they offer up parties, nudity and sex then NO ONE at VHTV cares about their welfare. VHTV is following a disgusting path and not good viewing anymore. Ex camcap commenters that are TL leaders or whatever else they are called will shut you down or facepalm you or thumbs down you if they don't like what you say. It is their site and you have to follow their beliefs and say the good words. Bunch of crap. Both the VHTV site and the Forum are bad, bad, bad. Again enter at your own risk. Either you are one of them and will like it or eventually will hate it. Participants abuse themselves and others in not good ways in terms of health and respect. Just a bad trend and tough to watch lives being affected in negative ways just to please VHTV and the paid subscribers. Even RLC does some of the same stuff but in a much lesser tone. Oh well.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

In the VHTV Forum I posted a more blunt comment about referencing Henry to someone else and it got deleted pretty damn quick. Things will catch up to Henry and other similar participants but as long as they offer up parties, nudity and sex then NO ONE at VHTV cares about their welfare. VHTV is following a disgusting path and not good viewing anymore. Ex camcap commenters that are TL leaders or whatever else they are called will shut you down or facepalm you or thumbs down you if they don't like what you say. It is their site and you have to follow their beliefs and say the good words. Bunch of crap. Both the VHTV site and the Forum are bad, bad, bad. Again enter at your own risk. Either you are one of them and will like it or eventually will hate it. Participants abuse themselves and others in not good ways in terms of health and respect. Just a bad trend and tough to watch lives being affected in negative ways just to please VHTV and the paid subscribers. Even RLC does some of the same stuff but in a much lesser tone. Oh well.

Totally agree with this. It is just boring watching their parties, which are obviously timed for sex to cater for the US timezone. Same old thing and now they are physically showing the effects of regular drinking to excess and the stress of acting up to get views.

It's all gone pretty toxic at VH and it doesn't seem like the participants realise. VH is making all the money (for the sunk cost of providing the cameras and streaming infrastructure) whilst the participants are in competition with the other apartments to get views and are breaking themselves.

Remember when VH would just get horny participants that naturally liked to fuck and masturbate? No scripted parties or women pretending to play with themselves for hours just so they would get clicks from an an interesting looking thumbnail. Mira and Henry were this way for many years, used to love it when Mira use to suddenly get the need for an orgasm and would have multiple masturbation, or they would have a few interesting friends over every now and then for games - now she just looks tired and bored of the whole VH setup.

That whole group that they brought together for "parties" and drinking is boring as shit now - they are all obviously trying to find a repeatable way to make regular money from being on VH. I don't blame them for that, I blame the way VH is set up, it is as far from "real life" or a voyeur experience that is possible to get.

If there was a new voyeur " real life" style site set up, that just has regular working people going about their lives (who also happen to be horny and shag and masturbate a lot) without being fake, then I would sign up for that straight away.

It just not interesting to see this group slide into alcoholism, whilst doing nothing at all interesting in their own lives between the scripted "parties".

With the caveat of course, that "They are free to live their lives as they please, so I should just shut up," I absolutely accept this but it is plain to me that this group is not living freely at all,because they are chasing the VH crumbs through fake living. I also am free to choose to subscribe or not and I haven't for ages and I'm seeing nothing that would make me likely to come back - it gets worse month on month.

With someone as gorgeous as Mira, they should just stop all the fake bullshit and go back to how they lived when they were popular, music and dancing in the afternoon, spontaneous natural sex, masturbating regularly and just enjoying their lives more healthily.

Anyway, thanks for attending my VHTV Ted Talk 🤓

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Maturin said:

Totally agree with this. It is just boring watching their parties, which are obviously timed for sex to cater for the US timezone. Same old thing and now they are physically showing the effects of regular drinking to excess and the stress of acting up to get views.

It's all gone pretty toxic at VH and it doesn't seem like the participants realise. VH is making all the money (for the sunk cost of providing the cameras and streaming infrastructure) whilst the participants are in competition with the other apartments to get views and are breaking themselves.

Remember when VH would just get horny participants that naturally liked to fuck and masturbate? No scripted parties or women pretending to play with themselves for hours just so they would get clicks from an an interesting looking thumbnail. Mira and Henry were this way for many years, used to love it when Mira use to suddenly get the need for an orgasm and would have multiple masturbation, or they would have a few interesting friends over every now and then for games - now she just looks tired and bored of the whole VH setup.

That whole group that they brought together for "parties" and drinking is boring as shit now - they are all obviously trying to find a repeatable way to make regular money from being on VH. I don't blame them for that, I blame the way VH is set up, it is as far from "real life" or a voyeur experience that is possible to get.

If there was a new voyeur " real life" style site set up, that just has regular working people going about their lives (who also happen to be horny and shag and masturbate a lot) without being fake, then I would sign up for that straight away.

It just not interesting to see this group slide into alcoholism, whilst doing nothing at all interesting in their own lives between the scripted "parties".

With the caveat of course, that "They are free to live their lives as they please, so I should just shut up," I absolutely accept this but it is plain to me that this group is not living freely at all,because they are chasing the VH crumbs through fake living. I also am free to choose to subscribe or not and I haven't for ages and I'm seeing nothing that would make me likely to come back - it gets worse month on month.

With someone as gorgeous as Mira, they should just stop all the fake bullshit and go back to how they lived when they were popular, music and dancing in the afternoon, spontaneous natural sex, masturbating regularly and just enjoying their lives more healthily.

Anyway, thanks for attending my VHTV Ted Talk 🤓

Great VHTV description of the past to the current. Thank you for seeing the same thing that I have observed over the years. To me, it is disturbing to see how VHTV is taking advantage of vulnerable people to make money without any care for their health and welfare. I could say more about this but I am sure that I would get roasted for saying how bad it is getting. The participants can make some money and then shortly kicked to the curb without any kind of safety net - next participant come on down. VHTV is a very sickening site now and the forum is just as brutal. Only one couple resembles real life - Marla and Hector, who are in Italy and have their own place with cams. They are somewhat boring but a far cry from all the excessive partying, drugs and alcohol abuse and spousal abuse (and rape) that is part of the VHTV package. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Don't forget Kira & Nina.

They are a real couple but a hard place to watch when Kira is mostly sad and pouting while Nina is out working, doing other things outside of their house, constantly on her phone or basically rarely giving Kira and decent loving attention. Too many excuses to justify Nina's distance from Kira. For all that Kira does at home and for Nina she should be smothered in hugs, kisses and love from Nina on a regular basis. But N-O-O-O-O-O-O!!!. My impression of Nina is that she is a cold unappreciated pampered person. I believe when the baby is born Kira and Nina will become even less attached and more issues will arise. So for me they are a real couple but offer more sadness and sympathy than any slight bit of voyeur tease. Kira alone has kept them on VHTV and I have always talked well of her and her beauty.. Still not sure if Kira, Nina and the baby will still be on VHTV on a limited basis or if they worked out something with VHTV to stay on with no cam viewing or sound of the baby. They will probably use social media to keep in touch somehow with their dedicated fan base. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

this is in response to recent comments about the general tragedy of mira and henry.

unfortunately, it is all true. this couple and their hangers on are headed to oblivion.

too much idle time. alcohol and tobacco will age them very quickly.'

lack of spontaneity is also a contributing factor.

sad to watch and certainly no fun anymore.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, billycox said:

this is in response to recent comments about the general tragedy of mira and henry.

unfortunately, it is all true. this couple and their hangers on are headed to oblivion.

too much idle time. alcohol and tobacco will age them very quickly.'

lack of spontaneity is also a contributing factor.

sad to watch and certainly no fun anymore.

Glad others have noticed this too. Other realms/apartments are following this same downward spiral pattern. I still look at a few apartments but ignore about 80-90% of them. VHTV has become quite crappy, predictable and put women in a negative light. Speaking of tragedy, I suspect some terrible things will happen again within a short time with some participants and guests that can be labelled as "wannabees". 

Henry & Mira use the casting couch to bed and initiate the vulnerable women into the seedy life of VHTV. Why the constant revolving door of participants? Think about it. Used and abused by VHTV and the managers for the money and then quickly tossed aside when they are no longer financially beneficial.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

I don't know what she is crying about and I hope it is nothing serious or is caused by the toxic VH environment.

IMGUR.COM

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Dunno why this is showing as a grey box on my screen, can other people see the image? the link goes to the picture hosted on imgur.

• Like 1