US General Domestic Politics (2022) #1 Begins 01/01/22.

Oh won't no lie☺️i feel lost without SaintTrump 😋 it was a hard year without him! It was silly guy with his Karisma ! Or his many characters! He was funny too! always make me smile! huh and he made the news goes to be funny most times! Oh my god Please help him to wake up from as the president role oneday because he got kicked from white house since a year ago😋! Happy New Year (SantaTrump🤡) at any wherever you have been😋

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 1/1/2022 at 1:34 AM, ooopel said:

Oh won't no lie☺️i feel lost without SaintTrump 😋 it was a hard year without him! It was silly guy with his Karisma ! Or his many characters! He was funny too! always make me smile! huh and he made the news goes to be funny most times! Oh my god Please help him to wake up from as the president role oneday because he got kicked from white house since a year ago😋! Happy New Year (SantaTrump🤡) at any wherever you have been😋

spacer.png

If I were as illiterate as you I would refrain from belittling other people's intelligence.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:
WWW.MSN.COM

Marjorie Taylor Greene has been suspended from Twitter, again. This time it is permanent, the social network said.

So you think it is a good thing for  social media networks which are basically monopolies to have the power to silence people they don't politically agree with?  I guess you Canadians have become so accustomed to censorship by your government  that Twitter's actions are no big deal to you. I'm glad that you cannot vote in America.

• Haha 1