US General Domestic Politics (2022) #1 Begins 01/01/22.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So you think it is a good thing for  social media networks which are basically monopolies to have the power to silence people they don't politically agree with?  I guess you Canadians have become so accustomed to censorship by your government  that Twitter's actions are no big deal to you. I'm glad that you cannot vote in America.

If I ever was an American I definitely would not be a voter for the Republican Party or as some call it GOP (Gullible Old Pricks).

As far as censorship goes if one doesn't like it they have other services to use their voice.  She'll have to go to Truth Social to spread her lies and misinformation.  Truth Social will ban a few as well, especially if they don't praise Trump.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If I ever was an American I definitely would not be a voter for the Republican Party or as some call it GOP (Gullible Old Pricks).

As far as censorship goes if one doesn't like it they have other services to use their voice.  She'll have to go to Truth Social to spread her lies and misinformation.  Truth Social will ban a few as well, especially if they don't praise Trump.

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok are the primary social media networks and they are all controlled by left wing progressive liberals. Truth Social operates at the mercy of the liberal progressive tech industry which can shut it down anytime they feel like it.

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There are ways to get around the $600 threshold.  Just send it in smaller amounts.

Biden's administration wants to tax you on $600 but even if you make smaller amounts he will get you if you go over $10,000 a year

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Biden's administration wants to tax you on $600 but even if you make smaller amounts he will get you if you go over $10,000 a year

In Canada they don't do things that way for the time being at least.  It does not affect me in any way as I am collecting pensions even though the pensions are classified as taxable income but as long as I stay below the $20,000 threshold I'll never pay tax and always get a fair sized refund each year without ever contributing a dime to it.  I have paid my dues over all my working years now it's time to get some of it back.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In Canada they don't do things that way for the time being at least.  It does not affect me in any way as I am collecting pensions even though the pensions are classified as taxable income but as long as I stay below the $20,000 threshold I'll never pay tax and always get a fair sized refund each year without ever contributing a dime to it.  I have paid my dues over all my working years now it's time to get some of it back.

A kid working at his Lemonade 🍋 stand will make more than $10,000 a year, biden's tax plan is going to hurt the poor, I own a business & have many rental properties, since I have an LLC, I claim all my expenditures from cellphone 📱 to the company car 🚗 so I have tax breaks, just think for a moment why tax $600 & $10,000 totals in a year that's poverty, that's going after the poor, I'll trade you biden for Trudeau 

14 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

A kid working at his Lemonade 🍋 stand will make more than $10,000 a year, biden's tax plan is going to hurt the poor, I own a business & have many rental properties, since I have an LLC, I claim all my expenditures from cellphone 📱 to the company car 🚗 so I have tax breaks, just think for a moment why tax $600 & $10,000 totals in a year that's poverty, that's going after the poor, I'll trade you biden for Trudeau 

Our tax laws have always been this way as long as I can remember.  It happened long before Trudeau ever came along.