US General Domestic Politics (2022) #1 Begins 01/01/22.

On 1/5/2022 at 2:46 AM, Ridgerunner said:

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok are the primary social media networks and they are all controlled by left wing progressive liberals. Truth Social operates at the mercy of the liberal progressive tech industry which can shut it down anytime they feel like it.

Blah! Blah! Blah.. Gibberish and more and more of bubble gibberish of SantaTrump 🤡😋

spacer.png

• Upvote 1

On 1/4/2022 at 2:19 AM, Ridgerunner said:

If I were as illiterate as you I would refrain from belittling other people's intelligence.

In the SaintTrump's (bubble lies)! i would be very lucky to be illiterate, Because it's not a thing to could be regret if you loss it😋, puls there is law at Trump supporters book,an intelligence is not a necessary condition to join them.it Prefer without brains in(state on) just brains on state off☺️totally As like as the sleepy function, it's so common on (SaintTrump🤡 supporters)😋

spacer.png

• Upvote 1

On 1/4/2022 at 3:18 AM, StnCld316 said:

Trump has no intelligence. He has proven that many times over.  :biggrin:

Oh! All the mistakes or disasters during his term and he still claims, he didn't do it!maybe the space creatures who has ruled in a White House during his presidency👻. Oh thank god because he and his presidency has gone to yellow pages of History. at forever... 😋🤡

• Upvote 2

Oh my dear @blue is the colour yep you are so right!Those type of audiences! it's so hard to them to accept another side of truths, even if it's so obviously such as The Morning Light...But what,I do with(my qustionings) with that SantaTrump presidency? and with his (slogan together we will make America Great Again ! Maybe will together discover that in next lines... 😋🤡

Oh yep America is great in SantaTrump concept, just if that (SantaTrump) would been just the President,and America is great in SantaTrump concept! if he have a billions in his bank accounts and no paid his taxes whether if he as a President or even as citizen😋! One thing good or bad doesn't matter, i could remember to him, he has doing under that Title, he paid the 20 singal $ in that church for (Electiony Propaganda) that (for honesty of history)..
And America is great just if he was a President selling that (case) about (immigrants) to his crowd while (his wife) was be an immigrant in some way or another.And goes to spent all money of payer taxes for(building that wall)for wrong idea. Even if i don't totally agree with(definition of immigrants) at Red Party book, because all people on America are the immigrants in one way or another,no matter who has came to that country of firstly.. 
and America is great in SantaTrump concept, while he goes to encouraged all those  of outlaw to get hacked the 1st Constitution building(the congress building) and had forgotten moment that when he has sworn at frontward of his members to protect him and protect his people(whites and blacks and all colors and All the beliefs of his people ) as was sworn to protect his Country... 
That America Ya (SantaTrump)who has sworn to protect her as what as (her Constitution says) isn't currently in( his opinion) no longer is magnificent, because he has loss in her fair elections And he's still yet complaining, even though, it's been a year since at then
😋☺️