CALL TO THE BOYCOTT OF THE APARTMENT OF KATIA AND RUSLAN!!!! US SUMS NOT OF THE

Guest Doct19

Guest Doct19

Since more than one month This couple takes us for a ride.

Moreover to certainly noticed it you, as from last week, I suppose, that following the reception of their wages of RLC, this couple is happy to change standard of living, clothing nine, new telephone, computer and even of new beer brand on the table.

And I am certain that this couple received the best pay compared to the other couples which play really the game.

One plays mask hides, as that much customers RLC spend their time waiting until Monsieur Ruslan according to his mood gives the order to katya for example to go to make a bath, or to show a few centimetre of beautiful leg etc…

I think personally that Katya is ready to play the game. the problem that Ruslan are caught so much with the intelligence even and takes to us for badgers.

This Mister wants “butter, the money of butter and more the spinaches” it is a French expression.

Thus please the best means so that couple gets clear is more not to click on the link of their apartment

Thank you and my excuses for the google translation

Guest xvoyeurx

don't worry,j have not renew my suscription,this two new couple are not interesting for watching.

but j think they are here minimum for one or two years soo we can wait long time now before they leave.

j 'll go in vacation this all summer,we'll see what news when j'm back but j think nothing interesting,again this guy on computer and

continue sex under cover one time per month and one shower every 7 days

ne t'inquiete pas,j'ai pas renouvelé mon abonnement,ces 2 nouveaux couples sont pas interessants à regarder,

mais je pense qu'ils sont là pour longtemps minimum 1 or 2 ans.je vais partir en vacances tout l'été,je verrais bien à mon retour.

je verrais bien à mon retour s'il y a de la nouveauté mais je pense pas,on verra encore ce mec toujours sur l'ordinateur

et continuer à faire du sex 1 fois par mois sous la couverture et à prendre une douche 1 fois par semaine

Guest Doct19

I Am really sorry SAMI I do not speak the English language.

It is quite simply I am furious because this couple but especially Ruslan makes fun of customers RLC.

The best way of making them release it is more will not look at them.

More you go====More it gains money====and Mister RUSLAN takes to us for pigeons

esta hoy la amiga " shawing " nathasha , que buena que esta , ojala fuera ella la dueña del apartamento y no katya , seguro que lo pasariamos mejor . la escena de la depilacion para mi de lo mejor que he visto aqui .

This was a weird night. The guy that is usually there with the other girl was attacking Katia, hugging and grabbing her ass and she loved it. I wish this was her mate because at least someone would be tearing off her clothes regularly. Not to mention the cowboy Russian waiving the pistol at the camera and cussing it out. You Russians know how to party. I'll be surprised if they are there another week.

se acaba de fumar un porrete y cargadito por la tos que traia ( me lo ha dicho un amigo que eso pasa cuando se cargan mucho ) y ahora esta en el pc en la mesa , ella en la cama , creo que follaron dos veces por exigencias del guion y la ducha como que ni existe . guarden los videos de la follada por que son pieza de museo .