B2 - General Topic 2022 #2 (January)

I don't understand the logic behind putting B2 UM. What will happen that RLC doesn't want people to see ? I saw the cleaning lady in B2 and Anna & Lola are packing.

RLC doesn't want people to see Anna & Lola walking out of the door with their suitcases ?  😊  which is pretty normal for anyone who is leaving or traveling 🤣

I read some comments about Anna and Lola's sudden packing.  I posted in one of my comments about Holly & Tweety's sudden packing when they went on vacation on Christmas Eve that I believe that RLC instructed the girls to pack last minute if they are going on short vacations or leaving (especially popular participants) so it won't have any impact on people who want to buy subscriptions.  I think the future departures will or won't confirm this theory.

I can be wrong but this is my own opinion.  

• Haha 1

With B-2 quickly moving out, and the cleaning lady supposedly already cleaning the apartment, this suggests there are replacement GOV arriving in Barcelona,.  However, I also remember someone recently posting that the Russian quartet wanted to again have an apartment of their own, and not be split up.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I don't understand the logic behind putting B2 UM. What will happen that RLC doesn't want people to see ? I saw the cleaning lady in B2 and Anna & Lola are packing.

RLC doesn't want people to see Anna & Lola walking out of the door with their suitcases ?  😊  which is pretty normal for anyone who is leaving or traveling 🤣

I read some comments about Anna and Lola's sudden packing.  I posted in one of my comments about Holly & Tweety's sudden packing when they went on vacation on Christmas Eve that I believe that RLC instructed the girls to pack last minute if they are going on short vacations or leaving (especially popular participants) so it won't have any impact on people who want to buy subscriptions.  I think the future departures will or won't confirm this theory.

I can be wrong but this is my own opinion.  

For what I could see in short time as a sub that this is very normal to put UM. H&T didn't packed everything, B2 did.

7 minutes ago, moules said:

Mila is shown as still with the project.

7 minutes ago, moules said:

Mila is shown as still with the project.

Its now posted Lola left the project, no mention of Anna leaving.

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

For what I could see in short time as a sub that this is very normal to put UM. H&T didn't packed everything, B2 did.

In the past, some girls left and their apartments didn't go UM.  The most recent one was Tereza & Timur.

There is a flight arriving from Budapest around 9PM and another one arriving from Ukraine around 10:30PM. So we will see if any new girls will arrive at B2 today and I guess that means that B2 will be UM for another few hours. 😊