Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #4

Noldus

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0425 Martina home quite happy and drunk. Off to bed at 0440. 

she was so much happy, very very happy I would say, before living and she make herself beautiful with such pretty clothes and that big smile just after jumping on the bed naked playing with Alberto (no sex) and Taco... The same happiness when we are going to do something that we really like very much, specially when we are going to meet someone special and to have a real fun. 

Even Alberto was very happy for her too (and Taco), that itself was very special too.

So what person to meet can bring such great joy to Martina in advance....the choice is yours !

sweet dream !!!! 

Nice to hear that she came back happy.  Shows me she had a nice night with some friends , others might think she met Nelly.  We might not know, as long as she doesn't tell Alberto anything and we have a serious translation.  But one the otber side I don't care she is old enough and has to live with her problems . We are only watcher. 😂

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Nice to hear that she came back happy.  Shows me she had a nice night with some friends , others might think she met Nelly.  We might not know, as long as she doesn't tell Alberto anything and we have a serious translation.  But one the otber side I don't care she is old enough and has to live with her problems . We are only watcher. 😂

Correct...She was with her usual bunch of Friday night friends at 11 of the houses, sharing a nice bottle of wine I believe...😁

5 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Yes. Glad she came back happy as well.  Could it be she has something to tell Alberto about who or what is making her so happy but does not want to get into an argument with Alberto? Too many secrets?