Masha - Home Activities (2022) #2

Noldus

43 minutes ago, SONBAHAR said:
Elvis left, Masha was crying in the evening, I'm glad you didn't see her leave, different guests, we're bored, Elisten

Thanks for the info, was away for a while
but it is still crisis mood
Small events are enough to get top down.

Since last night , Masha seems angry / frustrated with him .. it seems that sex has been enough , weed consumption and staying too much time inside and with Masha as very rightful was said having lost much interest with the rest of her life hobbies ( yoga , music , friends at home visiting ) , it is a very crucial point for Masha this period . Let’s see if her always great “ survival skills “ will come on surface once again . A good female friend visit to drag her out , eat , walk , have an espresso in Roma could make miracles for her  psychology . 

5 hours ago, SONBAHAR said:
we're tired of the man in masha's house let him go and more guests please

You're right, with this relationship, the apartment has lost its attractiveness for me too.
very few visitors, nothing to report 🤷‍♂️
similar to the other couples apartments
I hope that at some point the apartment and Masha will return to "normal" mode

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, rado07 said:

You're right, with this relationship, the apartment has lost its attractiveness for me too.
very few visitors, nothing to report 🤷‍♂️
similar to the other couples apartments
I hope that at some point the apartment and Masha will return to "normal" mode

We got a new couple so as to keep us busy for a couple of weeks discovering the new beautiful girl , let’s hope that they are finally great successors of the worn out L&T and K&S ..

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

We got a new couple so as to keep us busy for a couple of weeks discovering the new beautiful girl , let’s hope that they are finally great successors of the worn out L&T and K&S ..

Does Masha has some problem, it seem that she can get enough in a way like somebody on drug. I know to say too much is strange but that the case. For the last few days, Masha apartment is not my style. I have no more interest.

Like you, hope that she will return to 'normal' mode.