Natalia and Viktor the most boring couple?

GooJr

They joined two and a half months ago and unless I missed something, have only had sex once and it was underneath the bedcovers lasting about two minutes. Natalia is really attractive (to me) but she is obviously extremely camera shy. I'm baffled RLC would even hire them without making sure this wasn't an issue. They need to do something before they find a replacement couple

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GooJr said:

They joined two and a half months ago and unless I missed something, have only had sex once and it was underneath the bedcovers lasting about two minutes. Natalia is really attractive (to me) but she is obviously extremely camera shy. I'm baffled RLC would even hire them without making sure this wasn't an issue. They need to do something before they find a replacement couple

They were there 44 Days.   November 30th to January 13th.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They were there 44 Days.   November 30th to January 13th.

Wow, it's settled then. Most boring couple. I can't think of anyone else. Such a shame too

Also yeah I got my math wrong, month and a half, not two and a half months

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, GooJr said:

They had sex 3 times as I counted. As I stayed 8n their topic Nat was getting more used to the cams, I think that Viktor was the issue. When they got back from the holiday it looked like Nat wanted sex but Viktor didn't. I think this is why they decided to leave the project. 

12 hours ago, thinga69 said:

They had sex 3 times as I counted. As I stayed 8n their topic Nat was getting more used to the cams, I think that Viktor was the issue. When they got back from the holiday it looked like Nat wanted sex but Viktor didn't. I think this is why they decided to leave the project. 

Huh, go figure. I always assumed it was Nat because she seemed to not want to be naked in front of the cameras, always covering herself in the bath, getting the towel quickly, changing in the room without cameras. Maybe they thought they would be fine with it but then after they were there it got too real for them? I don't know but either way it's sad, they had great potential

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, GooJr said:

Huh, go figure. I always assumed it was Nat because she seemed to not want to be naked in front of the cameras, always covering herself in the bath, getting the towel quickly, changing in the room without cameras. Maybe they thought they would be fine with it but then after they were there it got too real for them? I don't know but either way it's sad, they had great potential

In the bath you're correct, but wen she was changing to go to work she was a little bit more loose. Again, with Viktor were more loose think she would be too. One needed to encourage the other. It's really sad because she was one of the hottest girl on the project. 

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

It's really sad because she was one of the hottest girl on the project. 

For now just have to cross our fingers she comes back one way or another, because I have barely anything of her lol