Gyana & Dantez 2022 #1

moos54

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yep. Just login and could believe in my eyes. I barely saw her last time.

I haven't seen Gyana yet and I wonder if she wouldn't be the guest we already saw in the apartment because they both seemed quite close

On the other hand, I'm quite surprised to see that Dantez and Mirukawa are no longer together.

@StnCld316 you have work to do 😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I haven't seen Gyana yet and I wonder if she wouldn't be the guest we already saw in the apartment because they both seemed quite close

On the other hand, I'm quite surprised to see that Dantez and Mirukawa are no longer together.

@StnCld316 you have work to do 😄

Last time people were speculating that they weren't together. That Dantez was bringing a new girl and he was very close to her and then soon after they left the project. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Last time people were speculating that they weren't together. That Dantez was bringing a new girl and he was very close to her and then soon after they left the project. 

I have no doubt that Mirukawa and Dantez were really a couple, you can believe me because I rarely speculate

Besides, I think we had proof of this with the different photos we saw when Mirukawa was using her tablet in the bedroom

37 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Last time people were speculating that they weren't together. 

In my opinion Dantez and Miru were friends with benefits  or a long time former couple who turned into friends with benefit before joining the project. 

I don't mind. They were nice people even if there was a huge lack of love in this  apartment

Sorry guys….BUT I HATE IT WHEN I AM RIGHT OF WHAT I SEE 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 That’s  all i need to say .

I don’t know how it is all going to be , but I think we were watching whenever M&D were at home for beautiful and passionate Mirukawa and her skills , let’s simply see if the curse continues .Welcome to another -weird RLC Czech Republic administrators decision - couple and who knows ? We might be surprised and impressed .I think in all times , the returnees have been girls with a new boyfriend , let’s see the other way around 😀

12 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

In my opinion Dantez and Miru were friends with benefits  or a long time former couple who turned into friends with benefit before joining the project. 

I don't mind. They were nice people even if there was a huge lack of love in this  apartment

I didn't followed them much but I saw many people saying this and for the  little I watched them I think is a right assumption.

• Like 1