B6 - General Topic 2022 # 3 (January / February) Fiora, Harley

30 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The appearance of Daniel is the biggest disappointment in the World Book of Biggest disappointments, IMO...I'm sorry, but I can't take anyone seriously with hair like that...plus he's a premium knacker!!

no stairs for him to fall down, not worth watching

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think this is Fiora’s continues invitations to him , as long as Olivia has no issues , he will be around .. the disappointment for me is that -AGAIN - Fiora’s and Harley’s guys aren’t present .. 

If that's the case, yet another negative in my 'Book of favourite Tenants' goes to Fiora...she's just dropped 3 places 😐

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

no stairs for him to fall down, not worth watching

Seriously, I really think the guy's a total dickhead, but I'm pleased he wasn't seriously hurt...Having said that, it was an epic moment in RLC history...never to be forgotten. 😂...but not quite Heidi and Flipper...😁

Obviously he's highly trained for such incidents...he's probably done a course. The key is, if you only have several brain cells, land on your head...😏

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Seriously, I really think the guy's a total dickhead, but I'm pleased he wasn't seriously hurt...Having said that, it was an epic moment in RLC history...never to be forgotten. 😂...but not quite Heidi and Flipper...😁

Obviously he's highly trained for such incidents...he's probably done a course. The key is, if you only have several brain cells, land on your head...😏

he has a crash helmet under that hair

• Haha 1

Daniel making his best moves since he reappeared to ex sex partner Olivia .. Quite shy first social evening for Tata but still , certainly in the mood to prove a great tenant . The alcohol starts showing its effects already .. 

I am one of Ulyana’s biggest fans but her stay since moving in B4 is a continuous restless experience . She will spend time after time on her mobile , she seems pushing herself to have fun , it is like so many things being in her mind and not enjoying it . In B1 she was herself but this isn’t Ulyana who would drive the audience “ mad “ and capture it with her looks and sensuality .. Hope she gets back to the way we know her ..