Leora - Home Activities (2022) #9

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's the goal she sets.  She still got two and a half years to go.  

She will still contribute with her masturbations …2,5 years , 130 weeks X2 to X4 masturbations per week , around 300- 400 masturbations more .. not so bad thinking that Masterchef will add around 300- 400 more posts on his account and he will contribute to the excellency of the topic Fan Page Leora here at CC 😇😇 Can’t wait 😇

I wonder if you keep on with your “ same shit different day “ posts that appear every now and then 😁😆

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

She will still contribute with her masturbations …2,5 years , 130 weeks X2 to X4 masturbations per week , around 300- 400 masturbations more .. not so bad thinking that Masterchef will add around 300- 400 more posts on his account and he will contribute to the excellency of the topic Fan Page Leora here at CC 😇😇 Can’t wait 😇

I wonder if you keep on with your “ same shit different day “ posts that appear every now and then 😁😆

I think she'll be tired of RLC before that happens or RLC will get tired of her. :biggrin:

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

With adjusting the blanket under her to cover her bottom I am thinking she's gonna bang one out for the time clock.

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

In 2013 Russian unemployment rate was 5.46 %, less unemployment than many countries. In the same year US unemployment was 7% and UK 7.52%.

Try another reason Nich ! 😁   

In response van the man said:

Russia is the 11th biggest economy in the world. The US is first and the UK 5th. Most of Russia's wealth is produced by Oil and gas. These don't create huge numbers of jobs. Russia is a basket case economy with very little opportunity for the huge population. Putin, largely regarded as the real wealthiest man in the world, is a useless old communist leader who rips off his own people and offers them nothing! Leora is not a fan of him unsurprisingly !!!

I considered responding to jimbo's post with some similar comments, but I noticed that someone already had.                                          

• Haha 1