B4 - General Topic 2022 # 11 (January)

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Loraine must be preparing her room for a visit from the new guy. Maybe tonight is the night she gives herself to him. Clean bedding, vacuuming and now scrubbing the floor. 

here I thought she was leaving 😂

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Well, yesterday I saw Holly doing a clean up in her room and in the kitchen so maybe Loraine got motivated.

if she really wants to be motivated she should pack her bags & buy a plane ticket 😏😂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

HappyChappie

A song originally written by Paul Simon and performed many years ago by Simon and Garfunkel. It was a surprise hit as it was on the other side of the 45 that had Sound of Silence on it. Edited Maybe it was on the other side of Bridge Over Troubled Waters, the song that actually spilt the team, where Paul Simon forgot they were friends long before they were singing partners. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

HappyChappie

A song originally written by Paul Simon and performed many years ago by Simon and Garfunkel. It was a surprise hit as it was on the other side of the 45 that had Sound of Silence on it. Edited Maybe it was on the other side of Bridge Over Troubled Waters, the song that actually spilt the team, where Paul Simon forgot they were friends long before they were singing partners. 

I know S&G did the original I just like the Suggs remake better...more funky. 😉 

• Like 1