Medina & Henry

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Apartment Topic for Medina & Henry.

Note: We don't allow Camarads Uploads to Public Boards on Cam Caps.

Warum gibt es bei Camarads kein Unterforum nur für Mitglieder ??? Das wäre "nicht öffentlich" !

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

bonsoir alors ne regardez pas, il n'y a pas de vidéo concrète d'eux, elle ne fait que cacher cela et ils ne sont jamais présents chez eux. Peut-être qu'ils sont chez eux, elle cache des caméras. J'ai déjà envoyé 200 mails au support, il ne bouge pas sur le sujet, il vous répond, nous avons pris note de vos remarques, mais il n'y a rien à cirer en fait, le site il n'y a rien de plus dessus

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

If someone can provide me with videos or any streaming website about this couple, please pm me; I would appreciate it. I also have some videos from other couples that I would extensively share. Thank you!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/6/2023 at 4:45 AM, toto1206 said:

medina, how to say. It's Mrs. bathroom, a towel rack. Being naked for this hide, I don't see the point, always carried something in his arm, towel, pillow, bathrobe, cousin, teddy bear, every time she travels. she always takes her shower with her back to the camera. one day she will force the taps into her body.

Medina is the hottest girl in camarads, but its the shyest,  and when she has sex with henry its always the same pose and the worst, its aways missionary with medina with the head towards the camera and henry on top with his idiot face.

2 minutes ago, toto1206 said:

when you look at the medina, you watch a film on a loop (replay). there is nothing concrete with it.

yes, and this is very bad because, as i said, she is the hottest, her ass is perfect.