B2 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

If I were to make a guess about what is happening (not), my guess would be that RLC is doing some kind of pre-staging by bringing Kristy back and having her sit idle for so long. The fact that so many bedrooms remain vacant suggest that the RLC scenario writer is planning to fill the vacancies before "activating" Kristy.  It seems to be quite a risk, or, perhaps a sign of something significant about to happen. Either way, It's ballsy for RLC to play this game because if they fail to deliver, they stand to lose more than subscribers.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, PHIL83 said:

RLC It 's AMAZING !!!!!

We prefer to watch the cleaning lady at Masha's rather than other apartments where NOTHING happens !!!!

It's getting too expensive!!!

Getting to expensive....LMAO.  RLC is way over priced regardless of what content may come the subs way!

You can always go over to B4 and watch that meaningless shit show.  What store they shop at to rent these "Boy Toy Idiots" is beyond me.  It just shows that Loraine is a f@cking cheat just like I said she was years ago!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

If I were to make a guess about what is happening (not), my guess would be that RLC is doing some kind of pre-staging by bringing Kristy back and having her sit idle for so long. The fact that so many bedrooms remain vacant suggest that the RLC scenario writer is planning to fill the vacancies before "activating" Kristy.  It seems to be quite a risk, or, perhaps a sign of something significant about to happen. Either way, It's ballsy for RLC to play this game because if they fail to deliver, they stand to lose more than subscribers.

They may lose some subscribers but the hardcore, blinder wearing fans will still dish out their money no matter what.

3 hours ago, philo said:

We're still waiting to see Kristy activated during her last stay in Barca...

• Upvote 2