Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #7

Noldus

35 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I have been on RLC hiatus but I will re-up at some point.

Thanks Jen, it doesn't matter to me if anyone agrees with me or not, it's how have always felt about RLC and the amount of time the tenants are off camera.  I still believe that RLC has a spare apartment that the tenants can use anytime they want provided that other tenants are not already using it.....like a break room if you will.

As for you re-upping, save your money and put that money in a college fund for your children!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DWI said:
6 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I too think you're correct here. The presumtion that Martina and Alberto were together with Nelly and Bogdan last night seems like pure speculation which just can't be proven, once again. Sure, if a tryst between the four of them ever happens on camera I'd be the first in line to watch that! But at this point, just to keep my sanity, I've adopted the " If I can't see it,  I can't believe it" approach. If its off-camera, none of us knows if it happened or not. As good as a couple of translators can sometimes be, they're not perfect. So right now, the most plausible speculation would be that Martina and Alberto went out for a romantic evening together...whether it involved sex between them, who knows. Although the sexy lingerie might suggest that. But we can't be certain. Like most of us on the forum I would be happy for them if they did have a nice evening together outside the apartment. But for me, I just don't want to waste anymore time speculating about stuff because too me, that borders on fantasy. It used to be fun to read over the last few years but I've just grown tired of all the speculation...although its really funny to read Girlsfun's posts...she does bring a lot of needed humor to the forum and I appreciate her effort to keep us from taking things that happen between Martina and Alberto too seriously. I enjoy her "fly by the seat of her pants" take on things. So thanks Girlsfun for your attitude and energy.

I love this post.  As my friend DD would say:

EXCELLENT SAID!

(Of course he would add a dozen fucking emoji’s!)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted 7 hours ago
  7 hours ago, tle said:
Okay. Now that's kind of scary.. I've never seen Martina wear the mask before... Not that I can remember anyway...

A women with a lot of secrets...🦸‍♀️

Just read the post from tle and Adalbert; No one really knows what pre-sued off camera and the translators do not seem to be engaged.  Is is possible the night out was not just a romantic night for Martina and Aberto but perhaps a night for Martina only to shoot a video? Alberto was only there for safety? 

• Confused 1

Just as a point of reference, it was share with me that in a recent conversation with Dani (the big guy) Martina had revealed she has something to tell Alberto but has not yet as she is afraid it would lead to big argument. 

Martina also told him in the same conversation that “Alberto is her everything”!  Not sure what that means but perhaps a hint to why she is still with him through him not currently working, etc. Could it be they do have a future business plan together? 

Does anyone know if Martina is on birth control? 

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Posted 7 hours ago
  7 hours ago, tle said:
Okay. Now that's kind of scary.. I've never seen Martina wear the mask before... Not that I can remember anyway...

Just read the post from tle and Adalbert; No one really knows what pre-sued off camera and the translators do not seem to be engaged.  Is is possible the night out was not just a romantic night for Martina and Aberto but perhaps a night for Martina only to shoot a video? Alberto was only there for safety? 

The mask I was seeing her wear was one of those facial masks the girls wear for their complexion.. I'd never seen her wearing one before and she didn't have it on long...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Posted 7 hours ago
  7 hours ago, tle said:

Yelt, it was only a beauty mask as also tle has already mentioned. You are always so creative with your assumptions, but unfortunately sometimes very far away from what is happening. It was just a night out for two, which may have resulted in a private video that we will never see, but I personally think the two had other things to do than shoot a video. Wish you a nice day.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Just as a point of reference, it was share with me that in a recent conversation with Dani (the big guy) Martina had revealed she has something to tell Alberto but has not yet as she is afraid it would lead to big argument. 

Martina also told him in the same conversation that “Alberto is her everything”!  Not sure what that means but perhaps a hint to why she is still with him through him not currently working, etc. Could it be they do have a future business plan together? 

Does anyone know if Martina is on birth control? 

If you can tell the day and time, one of our trusted translators might be able to help. I think we have learned that the context is important in order to understand the content correctly.😉 Birth control ? Where did you get that from? There are no signs for that and she knows when to take the pill.😉

17 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I love this post.  As my friend DD would say:

EXCELLENT SAID!

(Of course he would add a dozen fucking emoji’s!)

Good morning Jen. Thanks for your nice words.

• Like 1