Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #10

Noldus

• StnCld316 changed the title to Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #10
  • StnCld316 locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic

@Adalbert ASKED ABOUT CONSEQUENCES IN THE LAST THREAD ...

Interesting question.    Consequences due to being on RLC?  Or consequences from all-night party activities which may or may not include hook ups?

I think the RLC consequences outweigh just about everything else.  This video will be on the internet for a long long time.   But to me, Martina is one person who is not shy or worried about this.  I suppose if you can shower with your brother watching, she doesn't mind that there are people who love watching her and love how beautiful and sexy she is.  This is why we all love her I think.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

You are right I don't think about consequences because of her weekend parties, but you mentioned one topics I would be worried about...the films in the net. To explain that to a partner might work but to explain this to your children might be much more difficult. Even when the films might be used by classmates to bully them. Children are merciless but as I said this currently far in futire for them.

6 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

You are right I don't think about consequences because of her weekend parties, but you mentioned one topics I would be worried about...the films in the net. To explain that to a partner might work but to explain this to your children might be much more difficult. Even when the films might be used by classmates to bully them. Children are merciless but as I said this currently far in futire for them.

The bullying would only work if Martina actually cared who saw them.. She'd probably show them to her kids herself and tell them to see what a beautiful mother they had....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Also possible scenario...let's hope the best.😉

It just seems to be the environment she was raised in... The familiarity with her brother leads you to believe nudity at home was normal... I imagine her kids will be very used to seeing their mothers body....

8 hours ago, Adalbert said:

but to explain this to your children might be much more difficult. Even when the films might be used by classmates to bully them. Children are merciless but as I said this currently far in futire for them.

Hopefully children wouldn’t be able to find and see these videos!   But I know that kids are clever and scary smart when it comes to the internet.   Maybe the kids have figured out how to find these videos on Hot Scopes without the bazillion link redirections!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Hopefully children wouldn’t be able to find and see these videos!   But I know that kids are clever and scary smart when it comes to the internet.   Maybe the kids have figured out how to find these videos on Hot Scopes without the bazillion link redirections!

Hey Jen, do any kids want to see thier parents having sex? I don't think so, so I don't think they would be looking for them in the first place. I would never want to see my brothers and thier wives having sex, and if I saw a video of my parents when they were younger having sex, I'd probably shoot myself! Lol

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Jen, do any kids want to see thier parents having sex? I don't think so, so I don't think they would be looking for them in the first place. I would never want to see my brothers and thier wives having sex, and if I saw a video of my parents when they were younger having sex, I'd probably shoot myself! Lol

effectively your right but I must say that it is strange that all or you are talking about Martina kids....you are really in advance here and Alberto the father ? LOL 

But to me the most important part, is the job/workplace that she will have some day or higher education/school. We all know that what goes in the net , stay in the net. Sooner or later, someone near her will know about...that will bother me if I was in her shoe. She do nothing wrong here and it ok to be nude or to have sex on the net and she must have receive good sex education (not to think that is bad) but not all people are on the same level about sex, no doubt. But somebody can always use the information and use it again her. There some much more crazy people in the worlds now.

Good talk ashleyxyz and JenniferMom and tle 

Kiss you all ! 

p.s. I have less time for RLC now but I will comeback more regularly. I finish my day at work and I'm very tired mentally. And to see those peoples in the RLC having s so much time to do nothing....it let me think about the meaning of life...To relax, I'm watching 'Casablanca' (for X times), Wow ! Ingrid Bergman was so much beautiful in that movie, I imagine the feeling just to hold her in my arm...sweet dream 💖

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1