Does anyone remember JenniCam?

phatso

Any RLC fan should watch this interview on Letterman from 1998:

Does anyone remember that site? It sounds almost exactly like RLC. If I'd known about it then, I would have watched it.

My favorite part is where she says her mom was trying to get her to get rich off of it by charging 20 bucks a month. HA!

No, that looks like some kind of talk show. JenniCam set up cameras in her apartment 24/7 back in the late '90s.

In the middle to late 90s there were a lot of Girl Cams set up. Some were free, some were paid. Most had slow image refresh.

To name a few:

eecam.com (A college girl that had a cam in apartment, it was free but image was like 5 second refresh. She was really attractive and friendly)

allamericangirl.com (also rustynails.net) I think now it's acamstar.com not sure

izzicam.com (personal fav. She wasn't like sexy but she was cute.)

stephcam ( if it's the one I am thinking of - she did not do nude, but she did towel shows. Diabetic that used her site for awareness for diabetes.

That was just a few but there were literally hundreds if not thousands.

Sleepcam was big back then too, there was actually a website portal for sleeping cam models named sleepstation